90). What Happens Next?

Anne POV

After the wedding, it was an eventful couple of days. We brought all the wedding gifts home and Y/N and Hermione were busy sending thank you cards for coming to the wedding, so it was quite busy. But Grandma Addison, Lana, Harry and I were so happy that Mum and Dad were finally married!

Everyone had brought gifts, but also there was a gift for me from Jason, who left something there as a birthday gift. Dad had found it in the presents and had given it to me. "You enjoy your dance with Jason?" He asked with a smile as he handed me the present. "Oh, yes, I did." I smiled. "He was a pretty good dancer."

"I saw, pup." He said as he looked at me. "He's a good kid, I like him." His face then changed a little to one of concern. "You sure you'll be okay without us?" He asked, a little worried. "I mean, your mum and I will only be away for a while." Mum and Dad had decided on a honeymoon destination, being France since Lana said Mum wanted to go there with Dad. They were due to go in a few days, but both were still worried about me since it was the first time they would be away from me after their Horcrux quest.

"I will be, Dad," I assured him. "And besides, I'm 15, and Aunt Lana's here with me. You and Mum enjoy France together. You deserve it."

"I just wanted to be sure," Dad said kindly and kissed my forehead

"I just wanted to be sure," Dad said kindly and kissed my forehead. "You know what I'm thinking? Maybe in the future, we can go there as a family trip. How does that sound, pup?" I smiled as I tightened the hug. "Sounds like a great idea, Dad," I said as he brushed my hair.

"I do hope you and your aunt have a good time together," Dad said. "Hopefully nothing bad happens."

"Aunt Lana did say that she would teach me to fight," I answered. "She reckons it will be useful to arseholes like that Yarrow dickhead."

"Language," Dad scolded playfully. "And why does your aunt think that would be a good idea?"

"She said Mum punched Uncle Draco when he used to be a prick," I mentioned. "And how mean of a swing it was."

"Well, it was one hell of a punch," Y/N smirked. "But if you're gonna learn, you be safe." He ruffled my hair, which was his thing for me as I laughed. "Alright, I'll let you see what that present is. Love you, pup."

"Love you too, Dad." I smiled at him and he smiled back while going on his business. I unwrapped the package, and inside was a book that I heard of, along with a note. The book was called, "The Great Gatsby" By F. Scott Fitzgerald. I took the note and read it out to myself.

Dear Anne,

I hope you had a good birthday before your parent's wedding. But I felt like I should get something for you, so I got you this! Uncle Nick recommended this, it's about a man named Jay Gatsby in 1920 New York City, and he's trying to rekindle his romance with the woman he likes. He totally recommends it, and I thought you would like it. I really hope you do, and I hope you have a great 15th birthday.