Chapter Two: The 1st of September

Y/N POV

We arrived at King's Cross Station and began to look for Platform 9 ¾, which should have been between Platform 9 and 10. As we found the platforms, there were also others, especially among them were a group of redheads and a kid with glasses and dark hair, most of which our mother recognized.

"Molly Weasley! As I live and breathe!" Mum exclaims. "How are you and Arthur doing!" She goes up to hug Ms.Weasley as she returns it.

"Addison! It is incredible to see you again! Arthur and I are doing just fine, although the twins can be a bit too much of trouble." Ms. Weasley says.

"Oh, speaking of twins, I don't think you have seen my kids in a while, have you?" She asked her as she brought us forward to her.

"No, as a matter of fact, I haven't! My lord, Lana, Y/N! You have grown up so much!" Ms. Weasley claims. "You look a lot like your father, Y/N, may he rest in peace."

Gosh, I seem to be getting that a lot, don't I?

"It's nice to see you again, Ms.Weasley." I said with a smile. "Are they your kids, Ms.Weasley?" Lana asked her.

"Oh yes, they are!" She says as she brought the five of her children over. "That's Percy, one of our oldest. Then they are the twins, Fred and George, then our youngest son, Ronald and our youngest daugther, Ginny."

Ronald and the other kid seemed to be around our age, and the both of them came up to us. "I'm Ronald, but you can call me Ron. It's much better than Ronald." He then offered his hand to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you! I'm Y/N and that's my sister, Lana

"Pleasure to meet you! I'm Y/N and that's my sister, Lana." We shook his hand and looked toward the kid with glasses. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter. It's nice to meet you, Y/N. You too, Lana." He also had out his hand to shake and we both shook it. 'Where the heck have I heard that name before?'

As we got to know each other, it was time to go through the platform. Percy went through first as he was the oldest of the Weasleys, then the twins, who played a joke on Ms. Weasley that she had mistaken the two for each other, which was wildly humorous for the rest of us, while Ms. Weasley was left with her mouth open. After them, Ron allowed us to go before him, in which we ran fast through the border like how we saw the other Weasleys had done.

 After them, Ron allowed us to go before him, in which we ran fast through the border like how we saw the other Weasleys had done