67). The Wedding and the Will

Harry POV

After Ron and Y/N talked some sense into me last night, we had to help prepare for Bill and Fleur's wedding. Just now, we were helping them set up the tent that we were going to have the wedding in.

"All together now!" Mr. Weasley shouted. Fred, George, Ron, Y/N, Mr. Weasley and I were standing around a circle of silk. Hagrid was watching as we were pointing our wands at it. "One. Two. Three!" The silk rose into the shape of the tent, looking great for a wedding in the breeze of the morning... but then collapsed to our collective dismay.

I decided to go inside and read the latest of the Daily Prophet, which showed their so-called "star" reporter, Rita Skeeter and the Headline, "DUMBLEDORE'S DARK SECRETS" and Rita grinning as she held a book titled, "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore". I was ready for the wedding so I was reading the article in the robes for the wedding. It wasn't until tomorrow, we were just getting ready for it.

"Were you going to tell me?" I heard Ginny ask behind me. I turned around to find her in a beautiful dress. She looked a little mad but changed after I said, "Yes." After Dumbledore's death, I had to break up with her. I couldn't risk Voldemort or Nathan hunting her down while we were hunting the Horcruxes.

"Ron, Lana, Y/N and Hermione. None of you are going back to Hogwarts either?" She asked. I just nodded. She looked really beautiful, the light was hitting her perfectly. "I see." She said after a short moment of silence.

"Dumbledore didn't want anyone to know what we're doing," I said. "If I tell you, I'd be betraying him."

She ignored that as she turned around. "Zip me up, will you?" She asked. Her dress was exposing the small of her back. I walked behind her, took the zipper and zipped the back of the dress. As the dress closed up, I still stayed behind her and Ginny stayed still as well.

"Seems silly, doesn't it?" Ginny said. "A wedding. Given everything that's going on."

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it," I said

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it," I said. "Because of everything going on." She turned around to face me and slowly brought herself to my lips as we kissed for what seemed like hours. I heard some noise but paid no heed to it as I continued to kiss Ginny. Two pairs of footsteps followed as a voice came around and asked, "Tea?"

"Oh, yes please," I think I heard Hermione say.

"Same for me, mate," Y/N said. "Also, why is your toothbrush in your ear?" We heard the voices as Hermione, Y/N and George were watching us. Y/N and Hermione clinked their glasses of tea together as George tipped his mug to us, winked and said, "Morning." with a smirk on his face.

" with a smirk on his face