75). Return of the Army

Lana POV

The man lead us into the Hog's Head, where we found a jagged piece of the mirror Harry was carrying. Who was this man and why did he look alike to Albus Dumbledore?

"You bloody fools!" The man yelled. "What were you think coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is --"

"You're Aberforth," Harry interrupted. The man went silent and eyed him. "Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing -- Here. It's you who sent Dobby." Harry continued as he held his shard.

"Where've you left him?" Aberforth asked

"He's dead," I said. "Killed by Bellatrix Lestrange."

Aberforth looked down. "Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"How'd you come by it?" Harry asked Aberforth.

"Mundungus Fletcher, 'bout a year ago."

Y/N looked disgusted. "So he lets Moody get killed, Umbridge gets the real Horcrux and steals from Sirius? Wonder if he gets Azkaban..."

"Dung had no right selling you that..." Harry said. "It belonged --"

"To Sirius," Aberforth said. "Albus told me. He also told me that you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it. But ask yourself where you'd be if I didn't."

We didn't answer as Aberforth eyed the five of us. "Right then. Reckon you're hungry," Aberforth said. "Let's get you fed, then think of the best way to get you out of here." Aberforth set a table moments later with plates of food as we began to eat. We haven't had much of a proper meal for days, so as we ate, Aberforth filled a glass with some old mead laying around.

It was clearly not his first one.

"Do you hear much from the others?" Hermione asked. "From the Order? Or Addison?"

"The Order is finished. You-Know-Who's won." Aberforth said, taking a sig of the mead. "Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. My niece, on the other hand, is defending those students. Been in contact, but she says she's going to protect those kids with her life."

Y/N and I smiled. It was nice to know our mother's alive and protecting them. "She's also reorganized that army with our name... Dumbledore's Army..." He said.

"We need to get into Hogwarts." Harry said. "Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now?" Aberforth asked. "Nice job? Easy?"

I scoffed. "When has anything ever been easy with this?"

"We've been hunting Horcruxes." Harry said. "We think the last one's in the school. But we'll need your help getting in. If we can find it and kill it, then we kill him, and then we can end this war once and for all. We need to get into Hogwarts tonight."

Aberforth looked at him and sighed after a moment of silence. "It's not a job my brother's given you, it's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favor boy. Go home. Live a little longer."