74). Imposters Among Us

Harry POV

After Anne and Luna left, the others had gotten ready in our disguise. I would be holding Griphook on my back as the others will be doing the walking and talking. As I was waiting, I found Ron standing nearby with brownish hair, and not a single strand of ginger hair.

"What d'you think?" Ron asked. "Lana transfigured the hair for me."

"Wouldn't know you if I didn't know you," I said as I turned the mirror Sirius gave me a few years back in my hand.

"You want to tell me what that is?" Ron asked.

"Sirius gave it to me," I said. "He had a matching piece. He said if I ever needed him, all I had to do was look into it."

"You mean he could see you?" Ron asked.

"Something like that," I said. "I don't know. He died before I ever got to use it. The thing is..."

"Go on..."

"You'll think I'm mental, but more than once, when I've looked into it -- I think I've seen Dumbledore."

Ron was about to react, but my eyes darted to behind him, where now, Bellatrix Lestrange, (Hermione in that case), Rodolphus Lestrange (Y/N.) and Narcissa Malfoy, (which was really Lana) were walking with Griphook, who was clutching the Sword of Gryffindor in his hand.

"Bloody hell..." Ron said as he saw the four. "That's a sight."

"How do we look?" Hermione said.

"Hideous," Ron and I remarked.

"It feels very weird to be impersonating my uncle," Y/N said in Rodolphus' body. "And also weird that Hermione is impersonating my aunt and apparently wife when in reality, we are engaged."

"At least we can pull off the act if need be," Hermione said. "Oh wait, some of your blond hair is showing, honey." She took her wand and hid some of the blond hair on his head as she planted a peck on his head.

I looked at Griphook, who was studying the sword. "You give that to Hermione and Y/N to hold, all right, Griphook?"

Hermione opened the beaded bag as Y/N took the steath to slide the sword in and dropped it into the bag. We then all joined in a circle and soon enough, we apparated to Diagon Alley, outside Gringotts, ready to walk in. Hermione-Bellatrix and Y/N-Lestrange readied themselves and entered as Ron, Lana and I with Griphook on my shoulders with the Invisibility cloak. As we all entered the bank, a warlock passed us and greeted us.

"Mr. Lestrange, Madam Lestrange," The warlock greeted.

"Good morning," Hermione-Bellatrix said in a voice not equal to Bellatrix.

"Good morning? Good morning!?" Griphook said. "You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed schoolgirl!"

 "You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed schoolgirl!"