61). Who Is the Half-Blood Prince?

Harry POV

This is the property of the Half-Blood Prince.

For a month, I read the name through my copy of Advanced Potion-Making over and over. Whoever this bloke is, they must be smarter than Snape and Slughorn. Thanks to him, I got this luck potion that I kept with me. Hermione was upset with me a little on how I did it, but she was always happy around Y/N. However, today, Dumbledore asked for me, Y/N and Lana in his office to tell us about Riddle and how we could stop him. We walked towards Dumbledore's office as he stood in front of us with his charred hand in sight and the Pensieve. But curiously two other items were there.

A ring with a black stone in it and... Tom Riddle's Diary, which I destroyed years ago when Y/N was dying.

"Good evening, Harry, Y/N, Lana," He greeted us. "You have received my message, I see. Come, come. Sit."

We all walked forward as I looked at the Pensieve before I sat down. This is going to be interesting. "So, how are you three?" The old man asked.

"Fine, sir," We all said.

"Enjoying your classes?" He asked again. "Professor Slughorn, for one, is most impressed with you all."

Wait, what? I was the only one who brewed it correctly. How did they --

Y/N tapped my shoulder and he and Lana pulled out something from their pockets. They must have read my mind as they pulled out two identical vials of Felix Felicis.

"You weren't the only one, Harry," Lana smirked. "We just accelerated the reaction rate."

I made a "O" with my mouth as I turned to Dumbledore who smiled at us.

"And what of your activities outside of the classroom?" He asked. "Do they bring you satisfaction? Y/N, if I recall correctly, I allowed you and Miss Granger to have a dorm together, if I am not mistaken?"

"Oh, yes," Y/N said with a small smile. "It's nice to wake up and see her every morning. She completes me, even if that is really corny to say."

"Forgive me that... I was merely curious," Dumbledore said.

"No need to apologize, sir," He said respectfully.

"But in any event," Dumbledore said as he rose from his seat. "I'm sure you're wondering why I've summoned you here tonight. The answer lies here." He swung open a cabinet with dozens upon dozens of vials and chose one of out the possible hundreds there.

"What you see before you are memories," He said as he walked back to the Pensieve. "In this case pertaining to one individual: Voldemort. Or as he was known then... Tom Riddle."

He removed the stopper and poured the liquid form of the memories into the Pensieve. "This vial contains a most particular memory -- of the day I first met him. I'd like you to see it. If you would..." We all stood up and surrounded the Pensieve and our faces broke into the surface of the liquid as we were all transported into the memory.

" We all stood up and surrounded the Pensieve and our faces broke into the surface of the liquid as we were all transported into the memory