Chapter 42: Lovegood V Krum

(A/N: Yes, I know it's a Umbrella Academy gif, but it's an amazing series.)

Hermione POV

I was extremely worried as the four of us rushed to the hospital wing to see Y/N. None of them, other than Lana, knew Y/N was now my boyfriend, so i tried to keep it a secret for now since the both of us agreed on it. But now that I knew how much he truly loved me, it's all I can think of.

As we entered the hospital wing, where a certain Beauxbaton student was sitting next to my boyfriend's unconscious body. Fleur was sitting there, trying to talk to Madam Pomfrey, who surprisingly listened and told her about him and his visits here. It seemed she knew what kind of people Y/N and Lana truly are.

Fleur turned around and saw us as she stood up. "I found him in ze corner near a classroom," She said in her accent. "I found him like zis, I do not know who did zis." As I walked to Y/N, I found his face bruised and his hands were bleeding. His hair was ruffled, his nose was bleeding and his hand was burnt.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"I told you, I do not know," Fleur said. "I read ze article, I don't trust zat Skeeter woman one bit."

"You don't care that we're his grandchildren?" Lana asked her.

"I do not." She replied. "You both are very kind people."

"Ughh..." A voice croaked as my head jerked to Y/N, who had woken up. "How did I get here?"

Then his eyes widened as he realized something. "That son of a bitch!" he then tried to get up, but groaned in pain. "The dickhead hits hard."

Before he could do anything else, I hugged him tight, making sure I didn't hurt him in the process. "What happened to you?" I asked. "Who did this to you?"

"Ugh..." He said as he held his head. "It's all coming back now."

He lifted his head and looked at us. "Pretty sure you might hate him now, Ron." He said. "Cause Viktor f***ing Krum did this to me."

"Krum did this!?" I said. "Why would he do that to you?"

"I can explain," Y/N said calmly. "Just... okay, here goes."

~Flashback~

3rd POV

Y/N and Hermione were in the library alone by themselves, studying up on the second task, but since the both of them had confessed how they felt about each other, one couldn't help but snog the other since they thought they were alone. No-one, apart from Y/N's twin sister, knew that they were dating.

Well, thought was the key word.

Viktor Krum was in the library, since he made it a habit to stalk the brown-haired girl. He found her extremely pretty the first time he laid eyes on her, but the boy she was with became a thorn in his side. Especially when his boy was her boyfriend. This was extremely wrong as Krum was legally an adult in the Wizarding World, and Hermione Granger was a teenager at the age of 15.

When the Daily Prophet article dropped, revealing the lineage of the 5th and 6th champion, he saw fit as his chance to prove himself and fight Y/N. He wanted to hurt him as his own grandfather was murdered by Grindelwald himself. He hoped that Hermione hadn't seen the article so she would know who Y/N truly is, but little did he know that she had known for 2 years.

He kept watching them, until the moment Y/N caught sight of him from the corner of his eye. He turned his head in confusion as Krum took his sign to leave. Hermione saw where Y/N was looking and looked into her boyfriend's eyes.