60). The Slug Club

Y/N POV

A couple days later, September 1st arrived and I awoke in my bed next to Hermione, who was laying on my chest, sleeping peacefully while Snuffles was curled up in our arms. We were still in the Burrow, but it was less crowded now. Before we came here, it was just Ron, Ginny, Fleur, Bill and Mrs. Weasley at the house. Mr. Weasley was working at the Ministry, Charlie was working with the dragons, Percy was still being an arrogant prick, and the twins were working at Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

We had grabbed our things for school from Diagon Alley, even though most of the shops were looted and their shopkeepers went missing. My mind was still on why Draco was with a known Death Eater. I still couldn't believe Lana, Mum and I were somehow related to the Malfoys, it meant Draco was our cousin, I cursed and scared the shit out of my uncle and Dora is our second cousin.

I tried to get my mind off it and looked at Hermione, who was still sleeping. I wrapped my arms around her and Snuffles and brushed her hair out of the way of her face. Jeez, how can she be so freaking cute anytime? She stirred slowly, opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Hey," She said softly.

"Hey, beautiful," I said with a kiss and she pulled herself closer to me.

"I like this," She said. "Waking up to see you every morning. I love it. I want to do this forever."

"I love it too," I said. "Waking up, seeing you asleep on my chest and bringing you closer to me. It makes me happy to see you, smiling in your sleep. Oh. Grandma did say you're officially allowed now to move in my dorm if you want."

Hermione's eyes widened as we got up and she smiled at me. "That's fantastic! I'll definitely move in." She kissed me again as I put my hands at her sides and she giggled quickly.

"Y/N, don't do that!" She giggled again.
"Why, you ticklish?" I smiled and kissed her neck.

"Kind of," Hermione said in between giggles. I did tickle her again, and she laughed.

"You have an adorable laugh, you know?" I said. "It's so cute."

"Okay, okay!" Hermione said. "You can stop, please!" I did, but she smirked and rolled on top of me and kissed me. I pushed her hair back behind her ear as we continued to kiss and she slid her tongue in. It did take me by surprise, but I went with it.

"I love you," Hermione said out of breath as she pressed her forehead on mine. We were catching our breath and as we did, I quickly kissed her shoulder and hugged her close to me as she kissed my neck.

"I love you too, 'Mione," I said to her with another kiss. "Come on, we should get ready for Hogwarts."

"Really? This early?" She asked as she laid on top of me with her arms around me. "Y/N, it's 6:45, let's sleep a little bit more, please?" She said with puppy-dog eyes.

"Is it?" I asked as I looked at my watch. "Oh, you're right. And how could I say no to you, cutie?" I looked into her eyes, rubbed my thumb across her cheek and pecked her lips. She giggled again and pulled me to kiss her a little bit longer before we fell asleep again.

 She giggled again and pulled me to kiss her a little bit longer before we fell asleep again