Chapter 36: Quidditch World Cup

Hermione POV

I woke up early in the morning since Mrs. Weasley mentioned we have to be up at the crack of dawn and started to get everything ready. As I got up from my bed, I saw Y/N peacefully sleeping in his bed. I guess he didn't have a nightmare. He does look cute when he's asleep. I didn't really want to really wake him up, but I had to.

"Hey, Y/N," I said softly as I shook him lightly. "Time to wake up."

"Mhmm..." He groaned in his sleep. "Ten more minutes, sweetheart."

I blushed for a moment. He hasn't called me anything other than Hermione, 'Mione and Belle from the last Hogwarts trip. I kinda grinned for a moment as I said, "Sweetheart?"

His eyes opened wide as he quickly shot out of the bed. "Um, nothing!" He said. "Nothing!"

"Really?" I smirked again. "You seemed to have a pleasant dream."

"Yeah, I guess." He said. "Better than those damn nightmares..."

"Way better." I said as I sat down next to him. "I don't want you to keep getting those. I can't bear seeing you in a shocked state like that."

He smiled at me and he took my hand. "I know. Hopefully no more nightmares. Only good dreams..."

"Come on," I said. "I'll wait for you to get ready and then, we'll wake up everyone else." He side-hugged me for a quick moment, stood up, got his clothes and went to get ready.

As I waited for him, Snuffles woke up, climbed up and jumped into my arms, chirping happily as he saw me. "Hey, Snuffles." I said as I smiled at the Niffler and rubbed him. Suddenly, he looked around and looked back as he chirped again. He must have been looking for Y/N. "Oh, Dad is getting ready, he'll be here soon with us, okay?" I said.

"I know you love us both," I whispered. "I love you and Y/N just as much."

Snuffles snuggled himself closer to me as I giggled and continued to stroke his fur.

"Alright, I'm ready!" Y/N said as he came outside the room. He wore his usual overcoat, as it was his favorite, along with a blue plaid button up shirt, dark blue jeans, a nice set of trainers and he had just slipped on his glasses. He kinda looked... hot. I wore a pink collared shirt, a beige jacket, dark jeans and trainers.

Snuffles chirped happily as he saw him and Y/N smiled as he walked back to us. "Morning, Snuffles. I see you got to Mum." He said kindly as I giggled again at him. I absolutely loved to do this with him, being parents to a Niffler. I kind of had the feeling of kissing him right on his lips. I didn't really have a problem with it, I've already kissed him twice, but I was still nervous. Hopefully, this year I can tell him how I feel about him and confess that I'm in love with him. "Hey, 'Mione?" He said, breaking me out of my trance. "Shouldn't we wake up everyone?"

"Oh, yes!" I said. "I nearly forgot! Come on, Snuffles, you can go in my bag. There should be a pocket big enough for you and for us to see you."

Snuffles ran over to my bag and quickly found a pocket suitable for his size as I hung my bag on my shoulder. As we entered Ron and Harry's room, we saw Harry was shaking in his bed.

"Harry!" I said as I walked to him as he shot up from his bed. "Are you alright?"
"Hermione, Y/N." He said as he still panicked. "Bad dream."

Y/N walked to Ron's bed and shook him. "Oi, Ron. Time to wake up!" Ron groaned in his sleep. "Aghh." Y/N said. "You get to see your man crush, Krum today."

Suddenly Ron shot up with a grin on his face. "Good, that seemed to get you up. Krum still sucks, in my opinion. Mrs. Weasley says breakfast is ready."