76). The Battle of Hogwarts Begins

3rd POV

"They never learn. Such a pity. Begin."

Voldemort smiled as he watched the barrier form over Hogwarts. It was clear they wouldn't give up Harry Potter, so he would have to take and kill him by force. Bellatrix raised her arm in a signal, reading the Death Eaters for battle, but Pius Thicknesse spoke up.

"But... my lord... shouldn't we wait?"

Voldemort glared evilly at the Minister who was under the Imperius Curse. Bellatrix decided to put her arm down, smirking at the barrier.

On the other side, the Weasley twins burst out of the castle, ready to fight as Luna led Harry, Y/N and Hermione to the Ravenclaw Common Room. Lana and Ron were still running towards the Chamber of Secrets and the members of the D.A were creating the explosives, ready to destroy the bridge. Neville got the supplies for the explosives as Seamus commanded everyone.

"That's it." He said as he sat down to begin making the explosive. "I want a charge on each and every joist." As he begin, others such as Katie Bell, Cho Chang, Nigel Wolpert, Sam Johnson and Kayla Rosario placed the charges on them.

"You do know what you're doing," Anne asked him

"You do know what you're doing," Anne asked him. "don't you, Seamus?"

Seamus smiled and gave a thumbs-up. "Don't worry bout it, Cotton," Seamus said. "You're gonna get back to your new family safe."

Ginny Weasley arrived and began to wave her hand at them, but stopped as she looked in the distance. An army of Snatchers were descending upon them. Neville turned and watched them run toward the bridge.

"Not good," he said with a hint of worry.

"You know Y/N killed one of them, right?" Anne said to Neville. "If they come, they're gonna be sorry. I just hope Hermione and him are okay."

On another side of the castle, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Remus Lupin were standing their ground with another member of the D.A, Dean Thomas and a new recruit, Blaise Zabani. As Kingsley looked into the sky, he turned to the D.A members.

"Tell Professor McGonagall and Professor Lovegood," Kingsley commanded them. "Remus and I will handle this side of the castle."

"Yes, sir," The boys said before Remus spotted the Death Eaters apparating near Hogwarts.

"Dean! Blaise!" Kingsley shouted, which luckily they heard. "On second thought, we might need one or two more wands this side."

The two nodded as they saw the Death Eaters and quickly ran to the Professors.

"It's the quality of one's conviction that determines success," Lupin said. "not the number of one's followers."

Lupin stared into the sky as Kingsley asked, "Who said that?"

Remus chuckled. "Me."

"