87). Graduation

Y/N POV

A couple weeks after our parties, the end of our final year had come. And during that time, so much had happened. Anne and I had practiced Quidditch with the team and Gryffindor won the House Cup that year (Hermione was so happy and hugged both of us at the same time), Hermione and I studied with Lana, and of course, helped tutor Anne and Jason at the same time, and as always, spent time with Hermione in our bed together.

Since we were leaving, we had to get ready for the graduation ceremony and our results were due to come in as well. While we waited, we spent time helping Jason and Anne for their exams. The subjects they were tested on were familiar, but a little different. And Vito, the Auror who joined the others, was helping Tina around with the subject with his knowledge as well.

"Cheering Charms?" Hermione asked. "They tested us on the same thing when we were third years! Should be easy!"

"What else do you have for your other classes?" I asked the two of them.

"Well, Professor McGonagall wants us to turn a teapot into a tortoise..." Jason said.

"Professors Hagrid wanted us to keep a Flobberworm alive for an hour," Anne continued. "But Professor Newt talked to him and we're going to try and tame a Hippogriff. Dad, you've tamed one, right? Buckbeak?"

I smiled to myself as I remembered Buckbeak. One proud, beautiful Hippogriff. I still couldn't believe he was gone. After he was killed, we buried him near the Burrow. Hagrid was crying so much when we put him to rest. Jason looked amazed as to why I was happy remembering him.

"Who's Buckbeak?" He asked us.

"Well, he was a Hippogriff

"Well, he was a Hippogriff." Hermione said with a smile and from behind, put her arms around my neck and put her head on top of mine. "Y/N, Lana, Ron, Harry and I met him in our third year. He was really close to Y/N and Lana, they would speak to him in their heads!"

Jason then looked confused as to how, and looked at me to see if it was true. "Oh, right, I forgot to say," I chuckled for a moment. "My sister and I are Legilimens, we can read minds." Jason continued to look awestruck while Anne just giggled at him.

"Anyways, Buckbeak was wrongfully convicted of attacking someone, when our cousin, Draco, who's being a better person now, provoked him." I continued. "There's a long story to it, but his father wanted Buckbeak to die, but we had saved him."

"And when the time came again, Buckbeak was helping Mum and Dad to get Uncle Harry back to the Burrow." Anne said, since she was there. "But unfortunately... A Death Eater was about to kill Dad and a friend of his, Cedric Diggory, but Buckbeak took the hit for them. They saved his life a long time ago, and he returned the favor and saved them."

"Whoa, he did?" Jason said. "He sounds like an amazing Hippogriff."

"He was." Hermione said. "And he saved my fiancé's life." She added with a kiss on my cheek. "But we can help with what to do."