71). Godric's Hollow

Lana POV

I was still waiting outside near the fire. After Harry cast the spells, he sat down next to me and rubbed my shoulder. I did appreciate it from him and Harry, they were my brothers after all. After a while, we decided to go into the tent, where we found Hermione and Y/N in a deep embrace and snogging each other.

 After a while, we decided to go into the tent, where we found Hermione and Y/N in a deep embrace and snogging each other

But what stood out to me... was the ring on Hermione's left ring finger.

Harry had seen it to and dropped whatever he was carrying, grabbing the couple's attention as their heads turned to us. I was awestruck and so was Harry. Did my brother just propose?

The couple turned their heads to each other and back at us with a smile on both their faces. "Surprise?" Hermione said with a small shrug. My god, HE DID PROPOSE!

AND WE MISSED IT!

"Harry, we just had to miss this!" I said to him. "This would have been incredible to see!"

"Congratulations," Harry said to them as he walked over and hugged the both of them. "Y/N, I better be best man at the wedding." He grinned and hugged Hermione as she chuckled. I also went in for a hug as well with the both of them and they had both accepted it.

"I'm so proud of you both," I said. "You both are going to get married! I can finally plan it for god's sake!" Hermione couldn't help but giggle and I went on. "And my best friend is going to be my sister-in-law!"

"But that's not all," Y/N said as his hands were still conjoined with Hermione's, who kept smiling. "We were also talking about something just now and we decided... we want to adopt Anne."

I gasped dramatically. "I'm going to be a sister-in-law and possibly an aunt? My god, this might be the best news I've heard in some time. When we win, we have to celebrate your engagement!"

"That will definitely be in the cards, Lana," Hermione said as she hugged me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hermione, Y/N and I were outside near the trees sitting near the fire. Y/N and Hermione were sharing a blanket as they snuggled together and read one of Grindelwald's journals while I read the other. Every page Grindelwald ends his entry on, he always ends it with, "For the Greater Good," and a triangle with a circle in it and a line inside the circle.

 Every page Grindelwald ends his entry on, he always ends it with, "For the Greater Good," and a triangle with a circle in it and a line inside the circle