80. The Beginning of 8th Year.

Lana POV

A couple of days after Hermione, Y/N and Anne went to the United States to find Hermione's parents, they stayed for a while before returning the Grangers back to their home. Mum thought it would be nice to invite the Grangers to our home to talk to them since she had never formally met the Grangers. So she asked Grandma to take the lead at Hogwarts' reconstruction and came home to meet them.

As the Grangers arrived at the Manor, they were marvelling at the size of the place. I mean, we grew up here and even we are still in awe of the size. As they arrived at the door, I opened the door for them and they greeted me happily with warm hugs and smiles on their faces. I'm not going to lie, I was happy to see them too. They were going to be family to us soon. As they let go, an Eagle flew down from the stairs and midway through the flight, it transformed into Mum's figure.

(A/N: This would be in reverse, of course

(A/N: This would be in reverse, of course.)

The Grangers were in awe of what they saw, but were astounded none the less. "Oh, I am sorry about that entrance." Mum apologized kindly as she shook their hands. "There's not really a chance I get to, you know, stretch my wings a while, heh-heh." She chuckled as the Grangers did as well. I'm kinda surprised, for Muggles, they're handling it well. Must be since their daughter's a witch, so they may be used to it.

"Oh, yes, introductions!" Mum said. "I'm Addison Lovegood. I'm Y/N and Lana's mother. You must be Monica and Wendell Granger?"

"Oh, yes, we are." Wendell smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Y/N's told us so much about you."

"You must be a very proud mother." Monica added. "With everything Y/N and Lana have told us, you are very protective of them."

Mum laughed a little. "Oh, yes. Even if I was alone in raising the twins, I still raised them to the best of my abilities. I can be very protective. Even for my godson, he's been living here with us for a few years now."

"Oh, and our dearest apologies about your husband." Monica said. "Y/N told Wendell a year before and we are very, very sorry."

Mum looked down and smiled a little. "Oh, thank you. It's been so long since I lost Langden. And I just came to find out my half-brother was responsible for it. Nathan is no longer a problem." She assured them.

"Oh, dear!" Monica said.

"Yes, familial issues aside though," Mum said to them. "Very long story. How about some tea?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just like Hermione and Y/N, Mum and Hermione's parents got on nicely. Mum even told them her whole history and they were just as supportive as Hermione was to Y/N and I. And even with them hearing how everytime Y/N protected their daughter, I could tell that they were thinking he was the right person for Hermione.