53). Nagini's Attack

Y/N POV

Hermione and I shot up from the bed as we heard someone screaming in agony. We ran out of my dorm and toward Harry's room, where we heard the yelling from.

"What's wrong with him?" Neville asked Ron as we entered the room. Harry was freaking out, but this scared me. His eyes shot open and they were white, pure white.

"Get McGonagall!" Ron yelled. "Go!"

"I'll get Mum and Lana," I said as I teleported to the Ravenclaw Tower, woke up Lana and Luna and teleported back, while Neville got Mum and Grandma. Harry was still seizing in his bed and was screaming in an inhuman way.

"Harry!" Ron yelled. "Harry!" Harry's eyes turned back to normal, but he clutched his scar and rolled off the bed.

"Potter!" Grandma said to him and gave her candle to Neville. She brought her hand to his skin, but Harry yelled again as if it burnt his skin and he vomited, causing both Mum and McGonagall to draw their wands if anything else happened. Suddenly, Harry stopped seizing and fell to the ground.

Mum went to make the vomit vanish while Grandma was kneeling next to Harry. "Wake up, Potter," She said. "Wake up. Please."

Harry's eyes shot open again and sat up. "Mr. Weasley's been attacked!" He said.

"You dreamed this, Potter?" Grandma asked, concerned.

"No, I saw it happen!" Harry said as Mum comforted him. "I...I was there..."

"You're sure this happened, Potter?"

"Yes! We've got to do something or he will die!"

Grandma looked at us. "We're going to see the headmaster, Weasley, Granger, Lovegoods, you'd best come too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Dumbledore's office, where he, Newt and Tina were standing. "Professor McGonagall, and Harry," Dumbledore said. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, Potter has had some kind of nightmare," Grandma said.

"It wasn't a nightmare!" Harry retorted. "Well, I was asleep, but it wasn't a normal dream. It was...well, real. I saw, well, -- Mr. Weasley has been attacked by a giant snake."

Newt looked up at Tina and back to Dumbledore. "Wait..." Newt said. "Was this snake called, 'Nagani'?"

"Yeah..." Harry said as Lana and I looked at him. "How did you know?"

"Nagani isn't just any snake," Tina said. "She's a Maledictus. She was a human before her blood curse took over."

"She must have finally turned into a snake," Newt said

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Because she was involved in the war against your grandfather," Tina said. "It's absolutely terrible if she's a snake now under You-Know-Who."