Chapter 34: Time Travel Shenanigans

Y/N POV

"Shocking business... shocking.. Miracle none of them died...never heard the like... by thunder, it was lucky you were there, Snape."

"Thank you, Minister."

"Order of Merlin, Second Class, I'd say. First Class, if I can wrangle it!"

"Thank you very much, Minister."

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the hospital wing in a bed. Hermione was in the bed facing me and I'm guessing Ron, Harry and Lana are here as well. Hermione was still asleep, I was holding her when I collapsed. Fudge and Snape didn't seem to see me wake up, cause Fudge seemed to be buying the shit Snape was selling him.

"Nasty cut you've got there..." Fudge said. "Black's work, I suppose?"

"As a matter of fact, it was Potter, Weasley, Granger and the Lovegoods, Minister..."

"No!"

"Bullshit!" I said as I shot up from my bed, surprising the both of them.

"Y/N!" Fudge said. "Your mother would be very happy to see you up."

"Yeah, but number one," I said. "You don't call me by my name. At all. And two, you're an idiot. A stupid, biased idiot."

"I am the Minister of Magic, Y/N." Fudge said sternly. "How dare you talk like that to me."

"Yeah, well I don't give two shits what you are." I said. "You lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you."

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Snape's lying." Lana said as she woke up which earned him scowling at her. "Harry, Ron, and Hermione didn't cause that cut. We did."

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"Snape told Hermione to shut her mouth and called her a stupid girl." I said bluntly. "He clearly doesn't know how to respect women. Give us all Vertisurem, and see who's telling the truth."

'I can't believe you put your personal vendetta here, Severus.' I said in his head. 'And we aren't Grindelwald, so don't ever compare us to him.'

Now that I think about it, Snape didn't even tell Fudge. Fudge still didn't even know about our lineage. Why didn't Snape tell him?

'You should be thanking me.' Snape said. 'This fool doesn't know your secret, and I clearly won't tell him. Black should pay for what he's done.'

"Minister, if you want, I will take you to Professor Dumbledore." Snape said. "They must remain here." He took Fudge out of the room.

"Ugh, what happened?" A sweet voice said next to me as I looked to my right. Hermione had woken up and looked up at me. "How did we get here, Y/N?"

"I'm actually not sure." I said. "But from what I remember, you collapsed and I caught you before you hit the ground. Are you feeling okay?"

She looked down at her arm, which was now in a bandage and looked back. "Fine, I suppose." She said. "But you're always there to save me, aren't you?" She grinned at me.

"Of course I am." I smiled as I heard another groan from Harry from around the room while Madam Pomfrey came in with an enormous chunk of chocolate.

"Oh, you're awake!" Madam Pomfrey said as she broke the chocolate with a hammer.

"How's Ron?" Lana and Harry asked.

"He'll live." She said. "As for you four, you'll be staying here until I'm satisfied you're -- Potter, what do you think you're doing?"