70). The Locket and Departure of One

Harry POV

A couple hours later after we set up the tent, we had set up everything inside the tent. It was like the tent from the Quidditch World Cup, only a little smaller. We all had bunks for all of us, and of course, Hermione and Y/N were sharing one. The tent was glowing from the stars in the sky while the smell of tea was filling it up, clearing up the awful smell of food. Y/N was helping heat the tea and Hermione poured it into four cups. Four, since Ron was still out of it.

"How're the mushrooms?" Hermione asked as we began to eat. "Seems to be the only edible things growing round here."

We were all chewing on them. And I'm very sure we all thought they weren't edible. Y/N was having trouble keeping them down but eventually had to go out to vomit. Hermione muttered, "Aguamenti" into a spare cup and ran out to help him. They came back as Hermione was patting his back and he was drinking water.

"Well, now I know Mushrooms make me sick," He said weakly.

"You gonna be okay, love?" Hermione asked him softly. "I'm sorry about that."

"I think I will be, 'Mione," He looked back with a small smile. "And don't worry about it, you didn't know that." Still Hermione stuck with him and let him lay down in her lap as she stroked his hair. I set my plate aside along with Lana's while we glanced at Ron.

"How bad is he?" I asked them.

"He'll be alright in a few days," Lana said. "Hopefully. If we could take him to Hogwarts, to Madam Pomfrey --" I looked at her as she realized we couldn't do that.

"So where do we go next?" Hermione asked.
"Dumbledore -- he had a theory," Y/N said, still weak from what happened. "He felt that the Horcruxes would not be made out of random objects. And he felt they wouldn't be hidden randomly either. We know of three so far. The ring, which according to Dumbledore belonged to Tom Riddle's grandfather. The Diary belonged to Tom himself."

"And this," Lana said as she held up the locket. "Which -- again, according to Dumbledore -- belonged to his mother."

"It scares me a little," Hermione said. "Thinking it's a piece of Vol-"

"No, don't!" Ron yelled, scaring us all. "Don't say it!"

We all looked at him as he stirred up and hurt himself. "It's taboo -- You-Know-Who's name. That's how they track people now. It's how they found us in the cafe that night."

"How'd you know?" I asked.
"And could you have told us earlier?" Y/N added.

"I overheard a bloke from the Enforcement office talking about it at the Ministry," Ron said before he smelled the air. "Blimey, what's that smell?"

Hermione shrugged and said, "Dinner?"

"Hey, Hermione?" Y/N said. "When we move in together, you mind if I cook?"

"I see no problem with that," She smiled at him, bent down a little, kissed his forehead and continued to lovingly stroke his hair.

"Not bloody likely," Ron said. "Smells like something Ginny would cook."

"Tea?" Lana asked as Ron nodded. She grabbed the kettle and poured him a cup while Ron noticed his sling made from some fabric of our clothes from the Ministry. "Is that it?" Ron asked. "The Horcrux?"

I stared at the silver locket that we obtained from the now-deceased Dolores Umbridge. It felt so off. Ron took it in his hand and turned it in his hand as he frowned. "At least we have it," He said. "We need to destroy it now, right?"

"If it's anything like the Ministry," Y/N said. "It isn't gonna be easy. Umbridge learned that the hard way."

Ron looked curious. He didn't know that Umbridge was dead. "Why's that? What happened with the toad?"