68). Return to 12 Grimmauld Place

Y/N POV

Hermione had given me my clothes and the others too and I went to quickly change into them. I hid the rest of my suit inside Hermione's beaded bag and Snuffles put himself in my pocket as I put on my overcoat. As I came back, Hermione, Lana, Harry and Ron had changed into their clothes. I did like Hermione's dress, she did look amazing, but she always looks amazing.

To make us look like ordinary Muggles, we kept our heads down and Hermione and I made us look like an ordinary Muggle couple as she held my arm. We went into a cafe and slid into a booth before anyone could suspect anything.

"Do you reckon everyone's alright at the wedding?" Harry said. "Maybe we should --"

"They were after you, Harry," I said. "We'd put everyone in danger again if we came back. I don't want Mum, Anne or anyone else hurt."

"Y/N's right," Hermione said as a waitress chewing gum came to take our orders. "Two lattes, please. Pinch of vanilla in his."

"Same for me," Lana said.

"What she said," Ron added

"Same here," Harry added.

"Wicked scar," The waitress said as she walked to get our orders.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron said to us. "The Leaky Cauldron?"

"Too dangerous," Lana said. "If Voldemort's taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe."

As we were talking, two workmen walked into the cafe and Hermione had looked in her bag for something. Her eyes widened as she kept looking. "My rucksack!" She said. "With all my things! I think I left it at the Burrow!"

"You're joking..." Harry said to her.

"I had all the essentials packed for days," Hermione said. "Just in case."

"I thought something would happen," I said as I reached into my pocket. "Luckly, I swiped it from the Burrow and hid it in my coat." I pulled out the sack and gave it to her.

"And you let me think I left it?" She said as she playfully hit me and pouted a little. "I hate you..."

"No," I said. "I'm pretty sure you love me."

"Yeah, you're right," She said with a small peck on my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," I wrapped my arm around her as Harry smiled. But the two workmen were looking awfully suspicious as Lana, Harry and I stared at them. And then I realized...

They weren't Muggles.

They're Death Eaters.