78). Meet Me on the Battlefield/ End of 7th Year

Harry POV

As the battle began again, The Order was fighting the Death Eaters with renewed strength along with the members of the D.A. Everyone had went their own ways to end the battle; Lana and Ron were off to lure Nagini away from Voldemort, Y/N was fighting his uncle, Nathan and Hermione was fighting in the Great Hall with the others. But I was fighting Voldemort with Neville as he brandished the sword.

Voldemort was trying to fight the both of us as we were trying to draw him away from the others and the dead bodies around.
"Nagini!" Voldemort cried to the snake. "With me!"

I kept blasting at him and the snake, but he parried, dodged most of them and sent a ribbon of fire towards me before disappearing and then reappearing behind me to try and kill me.

The spells collided with each other before I blasted a spell that made some of the structure block him for a while as I escaped further into the castle. Voldemort did apparate behind me as he shot a spell, dropping me down and then binding me with rags around and pulled me up to his level. He grasped my face from under my chin so that his face and mine were close together.

"Why do this?" He said to me.

"Cause I have something worth living for." I said to him as he pushed me to the ground. I wiggled my arm out of the rag and quickly lashed his cheek where I heard Y/N scratch it, causing it to bleed as Voldemort reached for it and rubbed the blood.

He raged and pointed the Elder Wand at me, but nothing had happened. Just like Snape told him. "You were right..." I said as I stood up. "When you told Professor Snape it was failing you. It will always fail you."

"I killed Snape." he said confidently. "It belongs to me!"

"But what if the wand never belonged to him!" I taunted like Y/N did at the Ministry of Magic. "What if the wand's allegiance was to someone else, you no-nosed bitch?!"

Voldemort started at me. He knew he killed the wrong person for the wand. I smirked, vaguely taunting him. I was in control now, he wasn't anymore.

"Come on, Tom." I taunted him again. "Let's end this the way we started." I forced my arms on his cloak so he wouldn't escape my grip.

"Together." I got out as I dropped us off the ledge of the building.

Hermione POV

In the Great Hall, Mrs. Weasley and Addison were preparing to fight Bellatrix Lestrange as Mr. Weasley held us all back behind him. Fred, George and Ginny were itching to get back at her since she had taunted them about Percy's death a little while later.

"You will never touch my children again!" Mrs. Weasley roared with rage and hatred in her voice.

"And not mine either." Addison gritted her teeth. "Especially my daughter-in-law and my granddaughter." Anne held onto my hand as I rubbed it to comfort her, just like how Y/N would sometimes to comfort me.

"Be thankful we only took one." Bellatrix snarled. "Besides..." She looked at the Weasley children and grinned. "It's not like you don't have a spare." she then cackled at the both of them as both mothers grew with more rage. Mrs. Weasley aimed her wand steady at Bellatrix as Addison's eye glowed and her hand emitted some vapor.

Mrs. Weasley fired a spell in front of Bellatrix as she dodged it, but Addison shot some ice behind her. Mrs. Weasley backed up a little, causing Bellatrix to cackle again and fire back at her, but Addison kept using the elements around her to stun Bellatrix. But as Bellatrix was distracted, Mrs. Weasley and Addison took their chances and threw more spells. With a final spell from Mrs. Weasley, Bellatrix stood completely still as if she was petrified and Addison froze her solid while Bellatrix's clothes tightened and she choked.