77). Boy Who Lived, Come to Die.

(A/N: This is a lonnngggg chapter. Brace yourselves.)

Harry POV

"You have fought valiantly... but in vain," A voice boomed over Hogwarts. "I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste."

"I therefore command forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured."

"Harry Potter, I speak now directly to you. On this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. And you have allowed your allies to kill my own. There is no greater dishonor."

"Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. Should you do so I give my word that no other life will be lost on this night. You have one hour. If, at the end of that time, you have not given yourself up, then I shall punish every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

Voldemort's voice stopped as we all stared at the sky. But Y/N and Ron were about to explode with rage.

"Never!" Ron yelled. "Do you hear me!? NEVER!" Lana laid her hand on the nape of his neck as she looked at me. Y/N gripped his wand, walked out of the boat house as we all followed him, but not before looking at Snape's body one more time. We all saw Y/N walk to the shore of the Black Lake as he roared in anger, pointed his wand in the sky and shouted to the top of his lungs,

"PHOENIX TEMPESTAS!"

A lightning bolt shot into the sky but then took the form of a giant Phoenix whose body was outlined with lightning

A lightning bolt shot into the sky but then took the form of a giant Phoenix whose body was outlined with lightning. It was just as big as the Dark Mark, probably bigger than it. When I looked at it, I felt a surge of confidence flow through my veins. Y/N must have modeled this spell after Fawkes. As the Phoenix soared through the sky, It flew over Hogwarts and spread its wing over the school and roared at the Death Eaters as they retreated for one hour.

Y/N turned to me. "We need to go." He said to us. "We need to tend to the wounded and possibly dead. Harry, you go and find out what Snape gave you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered back in the Great Hall to find many wounded and hurt from the attacks around. All of the Houses that stayed back were being tended to by Madam Pomfrey and Draco. (I still couldn't believe he was on our side.) People were hesitant to be near Draco, but they were slowly easing up to him. Slughorn was tending to Filch's wounded arm, but I was surprised as to how Filch got hurt. He couldn't perform magic since he was a Squib. Flitwick's face was laced with gashes and Kayla was missing her arm and she was stabbed in the thigh. Axel, Nick and Ashley were tending to some friends that had joined later. One of them had brownish-black hair and was scarred a little, but still alive.

"You're gonna be alright, Auras," I heard Axel say to the guy as a girl was holding his arm to comfort him.

"Axel, use Sam, mate," The guy chuckled a little. "I'm not dying just yet."