54). The Inquisitorial Squad.

Y/N POV

That little bitch.

Malfoy called Anne a Mudblood? She's so sweet, she did nothing to deserve it!

For the past couple of days, I've been waiting for the Slytherin Trio to try to follow me, but little did those idiots know I set a trap for them. With Madam Pince's help, who hated Umbridge too, she helped me make the Slytherins think I was out of bed after hours. I had to make sure that I was within eyesight of them so they would get the idea and once they try to "catch me in the act," I use my coat to turn invisible and cast spells on them. The only way Pince would let me do this was that I agreed to help sort books and she would give me an alibi. It was part of my Prefect duties anyway.

Good thing Crabbe and Goyle are really f***ing stupid.

I told Hermione, Harry, Ron, Lana and Anne about my plan a while ago, Ron and Harry wholeheartedly agreed.

"That's a good plan!" Harry said. "I love it."

"Yeah, no-one deverses to be called that ever," I said. "If this works, I'm not caught and Draco learns his lesson."

Before I told them, I looked at the fire and froze it for a while so Umbridge wasn't able to be a prick and not care about privacy. I took every precaution to make sure this plan worked. If I can't do anything about Umbridge publicly, I'd do it secretly to defy her and the Ministry.

Hermione was really skeptical about this plan, but she agreed with it. "Please promise me you'll be safe when you're going through with this," She said as she caressed my cheek. "I don't want Umbridge torturing you again."

"Neither do I, Love," I said with a kiss on her lips. "I'll make sure to get back here without those pricks knowing."

"Thank you, Y/N," Anne said as she hugged me. "I can't believe you're doing all this."

"Of course," I said as I ruffled her hair and she giggled . "I really hate it when people are called that."

"You should have seen Y/N when Malfoy said that to me," Hermione said as she kept her arms around me. "He was really pissed. That was back when we were best friends."

"And I'd do it again in a heartbeat," I added.

"I know you would," She said with a smile and kissed me. "My hero."

"Okay, you have got to tell me how you both met and your entire life stories after this," Anne said with a smile. "It sounds so adorable!"

"Oh yes," I said as Hermione put her head on my shoulder. "We'll tell you everything: How we met, the dates we went on, our first kiss, everything." I looked at the time. "I've done this routine for a few days, I bet they'll try to catch me this time. I'll be back soon."

I got up as Hermione kissed me and Anne hugged me again and began my routine. I walked towards the library, and caught Goyle's eye. I did hear what they thought were whispers and smirked to myself.

'The idiots bought it,' I thought to myself. 'Now, take the bait.'

I entered the library, which was dark enough for my needs, removed a book from the shelves and lit my wand with, "Lumos." I sat there as I heard the door open, and a voice yelled out, "Come out, Lovegood!"

"We know you're here!" Crabbe yelled.

"God, they know you're supposed to be quiet in the library, right?" I muttered. "Anyways..." I stopped the light from the wand and muttered, "Invisibilia", making me completely invisible along with my clothes.

"Where'd he go!?" Goyle yelled.

"I dunno!" Crabbe said. "We could bring him to Umbridge! And we'd win the House Cup."