Chapter 35: The Grangers and the Burrow

Y/N POV

I shot up from the bed I was in, my forehead now dripping with sweat. My vision was blurry since I didn't have my glasses now and I didn't know what time it was. I reached over to my nightstand to grab my glasses, but I couldn't. Because there was no nightstand. And I wasn't in my room. Or my actual bed.

"Ah, I forgot I came here a couple days ago." I said. "Same damn nightmare..."

I'm actually in Hermione's room. On a mattress. I came here a couple of days ago through the Floo Network to surprise Hermione one day with the permission of her parents. But ever since I arrived, I've been having a strange nightmare. That all concerned Voldemort.

Since the Grangers were remodeling a guest room in their house, they allowed me to sleep in the same room as Hermione, but on a spare mattress. When Hermione found out Snuffles and I were here, she practically tackled me to the ground in a hug. Snuffles jumped with joy when he saw her again.

"I need some water." I said to myself as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "I wonder if Lana's having the same."

Lana was with Mum at home. She did say she was gonna miss me, but it was only a couple of days, then Hermione comes to our place. Speaking of 'Mione, she was still asleep in her bed and Snuffles was on her pillow. Some of Hermione's hair was in the way of her face, so I gently tip-toed to her and brushed it to the back of her head, smiling as I did it. She was so adorable when she's asleep.

I quietly left the room and walked slowly down the stairs. It was currently around 2:38 A.M. so I had no idea why the hell I decided to get up. I quickly grabbed a glass and poured some water into it. I was parched so I drank it very quickly.

"What are you doing up this early?" A voice asked me before I choked on the water. "Oh shoot, I'm sorry, Y/N."

I felt a couple of pats on my back as my throat cleared up. "I'm so sorry for scaring you." Hermione said. "But really, what are you doing?"

"Sorry, 'Mione." I said. "I had a nightmare and I needed to grab some water. This is the first time I woke up around this time."

"Oh my," She said. "Have you had more? Or was this the first?"

"A lot, recently. All about You-Know-Who."

"You need to get some sleep!" She said sternly. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I just needed some water, 'Mione." I said. "I'll be fine."

"I'll be there until you fall asleep." Hermione said. I was about to politely decline since I didn't want her to be awake because of me but she put her finger to my lips. "Ah-ah-a, No, no excuses."

"Alright, fine." I said as we walked up the stairs and before I made my way to my mattress, Hermione stopped me.

"No, come over here." She said as she sat down on her bed, laid down on it and patted the spot next to hers. "I don't mind."

"But what about your parents?" I asked. "What if they come in and see that the boy they've been talking to is in the same bed as their only daughter?"

"Don't worry." Hermione assured me. "I wake up a bit earlier than them, so I'll wake you up too." She wrapped her arms around me and came closer. "Good night, Y/N."

"Good night, Hermione."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the night, I slept a whole lot better. A couple hours later, I felt a soft hand on my cheek and opened my eyes to find Hermione in front of me wide awake.