81. Hogsmeade & The Library

Y/N POV

The first Hogsmeade trip was coming up soon, but first, we had to celebrate Hermione's birthday. Kind of hard to believe that when we both turn 20, Hermione would be my wife. Anne kept teasing me about Lana, Luna and her plans about the wedding, but, of course, it's a secret for both Hermione and I. But Hermione and I had to choose our maid-of-honor and best man respectively.

Hermione was planning on officially asking Lana to be her maid-of-honor, while I planned on asking Harry to be my best man. Hermione's other bridesmaids were Luna and Ginny, while my groomsmen were Neville and Ron. We still had to get our plans for the wedding, but we'd deal with that later.

It was September 19th, and Hermione's 19th birthday. I woke up next to the beautiful bookworm herself as her head was perched on my chest and her arms were around me like always. My hands were wrapped around her torso and I pulled her closer to me. I just laid there, admiring Hermione's sleeping form while gently running my fingers through her hair.

All of a sudden, Hermione had stirred awake and smiled as she saw me. "Hey..." She said in a small, sleepy tone which sounded so adorable.

"Morning, babe." I said back to her and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. "Happy birthday, darling." She smiled again, deepened the kiss even more and got closer to me to put her arms around my neck.

I rolled in the bed, causing her to yelp for a moment and now she was lying down under me while I was above her

I rolled in the bed, causing her to yelp for a moment and now she was lying down under me while I was above her. She giggled again as I inched down to kiss her jawline down to her shoulders and then to her neck. As I got to her neck, she moaned and giggled again as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me right on my lips.

"Thank you, Love." Hermione said as she gasped for air and smiled at me. I sat up again as Hermione laid on me. "No problem, 'Mione." I wrapped my arms around her again and rested my head on her shoulder. "I love you so much, baby." I muttered in her shoulder.

"I love you more." Hermione said as she rubbed my cheek.

"Oh, you want your present?" I asked as she nodded excitedly. I quickly pecked her cheek and rolled out of bed. As I got to the floor, I grabbed her present which took me a while to acquire since they were really, really special. It did cost a lot, but I felt it was worth it. The only people that knew what it was were Lana and Anne.

It was a leather case with something quite special for Hermione. It was a red rose dipped in gold. As I got back in the bed, I slid the box into her hands and gestured to her to open it. As she unlocked the box, she gasped and released the rose from the band that was holding it. "Oh my god..." She gasped. "It's so beautiful..."

"