Chapter 38: The Triwizard Tournament

Y/N POV

A couple days after the Death Eater's attack, we arrived at King's Cross Station. Strangely enough, before we left for the station, Mum delivered something to me and Lana, which were dress robes. Mum gave me one with a dark blue robe and a black button shirt with black trousers and she also gave Lana an elegant blue and gold dress.

"What are these for?" I asked Lana.
"I dunno," She said. "But this looks so pretty!"

Mrs. Weasley had done the same for Harry and Ron, although Ron complained about this, to which Mrs. Weasley suggested he go naked.

As we arrived at the Platform, we were greeted by the scarlet red engine itself. Charlie and Bill were there to see us off with Mrs. Weasley.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," Charlie said to us as he hugged Ginny.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"You'll see," He smiled. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it... It's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year," Bill said too.

"Again, why?" George asked.

"You're going to have an interesting year," Bill said. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it..."

"What?" Lana and I asked.

The clock struck 11:00 and the train was now boarding. As we went on, Hermione turned to Mrs. Weasley and said, "Thanks for having us to stay, Mrs. Weasley,"

"Yeah, thanks for everything, Mrs. Weasley." I said too.

"Oh, it was my pleasure, dears," Mrs. Weasley said with a kind smile. "I'd invite you for Christmas, but... well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with... one thing and another."

I was confused. Why was everyone being so secretive?

"Mum!" Ron asked. "What d'you three know that we don't?"

"You'll find out this evening, I expect," Mrs. Weasley said. "It's going to be very exciting - mind you, I'm very glad they've changed the rules -"

"What rules?" We asked.

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you. . . . Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred? And you, George?"

"Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred bellowed out of the window as the train began to move."What rules are they changing?"

As we all took our seats like every year, the Trolley Witch came around and asked. "Anything from the trolleys, dears?"

"Packet of drewbals and a Liquorice wand, please," Ron said as he checked his pockets. "On second, just the drewbals."

"It's alright," Lana said as she grabbed her half on our winnings. "Y/N and I will pay."

Lana and I bought some chocolate frogs, liquorice wands, Cauldron Cakes and Pumpkin Pasties. I bought some extra Pumpkin Pasties since I knew Hermione loved them and I wanted to try them. As we were about to pay, Cho Chang came around and asked, "Two pumpkin pasties, please."

She turned and looked at Harry and the both of them stared at each other before Cho turned to her compartment.

"Anything sweet for you dear?" The witch asked Harry.

"Oh, no," Harry said politely. "I'm not hungry.

"Got the eyes for Cho Chang, I see," I teased him as Lana and Luna giggled. Ginny was staring daggers at Cho for some reason though.