56). The Department of Mysteries

Harry POV

After Y/N and Lana told us their plan to stop Umbridge from taking over, Fred and George had a massive grin on their face. And a bigger smile after they heard the headmaster allowed it.

"It's been too quiet here anyway," Fred said.

"Time we did some damage to this place," George said.

"We'll also need to keep everyone away from her office," Hermione said.

"We can do that!" Ginny exclaimed with a smile. "Me and Luna'll guard the hallway."

"We'll probably manage five minutes or so," Hermione said as Y/N held her hand.

"Right," Fred said. "You've got ten minutes to get to Umbridge's office. And whatever you do, stay away from the Astronomy Tower for the next couple of hours."

"Unless they spread," George continued. "In which case, I'd get out of the castle for a while.

After a while, Umbridge did assume control, but it was part of Y/N and Lana's plan. She'd only have power for a millisecond. Ginny and Luna had taken their positions by the office. Umbridge was now watching the students toil over their work until a loud bang went off, which got her attention. Filch came running into the Great Hall and yelled, "Professor! It's those Weasley twins! They've set something off in the Astronomy Tower!"

Umbridge looked at him. "Ready to try out the old punishments again?"

Filch grinned. "They've had this coming for a long time!" Then he ran off to grab them.

Those idiots didn't even notice we were there underneath the invisibility cloak. As we made sure they were distracted, we made our way to the Headmaster's office and towards the fireplace. Y/N handed me a vial of Floo powder and I tossed it into the fire, allowing for the fire to turn green.

"Grimmauld Place!" I yelled and sticked in to find the kitchen empty.

"Sirius!" I yelled as I looked around. "Are you here!"

More bangs came from the other side in Hogwarts and Fred and George's voices were loud and clear. "It was worth it!" Fred said.

3rd POV

Fred and George Weasley had set off a explosion and was now running away from Mr

Fred and George Weasley had set off a explosion and was now running away from Mr. Filch, who was crying out with the voice of a demon.

"I've got you now!" He yelled.

From another corner, Draco Malfoy and the Inquisitorial Squad, which were working underground for Umbridge and blocked the twins from proceeding. The twins tried to turn back, but Filch and Umbridge blocked them as well.

"Oi, Malfoy!" Fred yelled at him. "Should we call Beetlejuice again? Give you and your mates a proper scare again!"

George pulled out something from his pocket, a device that looks rather nasty , and dropped it on the floor. A light followed after, blinding Umbridge, Filch and the Squad. And as they looked up, they found themselves in a swamp with the Weasley twins over them.