Chapter 46: Will the Real Alastor Moody Please Stand? / End of 4th Year

Y/N POV

As we cast the spell, the blue flames surrounded us and Voldemort, and made sure the Death Eaters stayed away from us as well.

"If any of you have got brains," I yelled. "You wouldn't try to get through!"

And just like that, one of them tried to pass through, but got burned from the fire.

"Guess he didn't have any. I warned you, sick sons of bitchs!"

"What does that spell do!" Harry shouted as he continued to duel Voldemort.

"Protects us from them," Lana said. "And they can't get through unless they're loyal to the person who cast it. Which none of them are!"

Voldemort continued to press on with the Killing Curse as Lana and I kept the Death Eaters at bay. They were prestistant, I'll give them that. We kept shouting spells while controlling the flames.

 We kept shouting spells while controlling the flames

"Confingo!" Lana yelled at them.

"Bombarda!" I shouted. "Diffindo!"

Harry turned around to see how we kept them back away from us as Voldemort shouted, "Don't you turn your back at me, Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

The flames began to manifest into a blue fiery dragon as it roared at the Death Eaters and destroyed everything in it's path, which allowed us to help Harry. As the remaining Death Eaters within the circle began to help, Voldemort cried. "Do nothing. He is mine to finish! He's mine!"

We merged out spells with Harry's to counter Voldemort, but two ghosty figures emerged from Voldemort's wand, one looking like Harry. The other I didn't know.

"He's a real wizard, then?" The ghost asked. "Killed me, that one did. You fight him... and you win."

"James?" I said to myself.

"Harry, Lana, Y/N," The spectre said. "When the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you three time. Your mother's coming, Harry."