73). Rage of the Grandchildren

Harry POV

I awoke in a place that looked a lot like Lovegood Manor, except for the fact it was full of Death Eaters and pictures of the Malfoys flooded the place. My eyes adjusted, but they were still blurry. I didn't have my glasses on. Hermione, Ron, Y/N and Lana were awake as well while Nathan, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Lucius walked up to us and Bellatrix took her wand to my face. Scabior lifted my hair to show my forehead as Bellatrix shone her wand at my skin to find my scar.

Surprisingly, they didn't find it.

"Where is it?!" Bellatrix said. "The scar!? Get Draco."

The Malfoys looked at each other as Nathan pushed along Draco to us. Lucius got down to his son's level and said, "Look closely, son. If we are the ones who hand Potter to the Dark Lord... everything would be forgiven, it would all be as it was understood."

"You mean you would be forgiven,' Y/N scowled

"You mean you would be forgiven,' Y/N scowled. "Tom's pissed at you from what I remember."

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME, CHILD!" Bellatrix roared at him.

"dOn'T yOu dArE sPeAk hIs naMe, cHild?!" He mocked her in an impression of her voice. "FUCK 'EM! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HE CALLS HIMSELF, HIS NAME IS TOM FUCKING RIDDLE!"

"Don't dare to talk to me like that in my own house," Narcissa warned him.

"You do realize you're our aunt, right?" Lana questioned. "By that logic, we're allowed to speak our minds."

Draco looked at me and stared at the lumps at my face. "What's wrong with his face?" He asked.

"Yes," Lucius said. "What is wrong with his face?"

"We captured them like that," Scabior said."Something when we captured them in the forest, I reckon."

"No matter," Nathan dictated. "Send them all to the cellar. We will see what to do next."

"Tom killed your mother, you know that!?" Y/N said. "She's dead! And so is Grindelwald! What do you have to say to that, dickhead!"

 "She's dead! And so is Grindelwald! What do you have to say to that, dickhead!"

Nathan looked back with a glare. "She was never my mother." He said coldly as Y/N's eye glowed.

"Hold the twins in the basement!" Bellatrix cackled. "And the boys in the cellar. I'd like a conversation with this one..." She said to Hermione as she inched closer to her. "Girl to Girl!"