50). The Devil In Pink

Harry POV

The next day, everyone else left for Platform 9 ¾ while I was escorted by Mad-Eye, Tonks, Mrs. Weasley and Sirius as a dog. Y/N, Hermione, Lana, Ron, Luna and the other Weasleys had already left, but I had to be escorted.

We entered the Platform and found the engine in front of us with loads of Families and students entering the train, bidding goodbye to everyone.

"I hope they made it on time," Mrs. Weasley said.

"Nice dog, Harry!" Lee shouted at me.

"Thanks, Lee," I said as Sirius wagged his tail happily.

"Oh good, here's Alastor with the luggage, look..."

A porter came with my things with odd mis-matched eyes as the others arrived and got their things in the train. The Order gave us all good wishes and good luck.

"Keep your head down," Mad-Eye said. "And don't forget, all of you - careful what you put in writing. If in doubt, don't put it in a letter at all."

"It's been great meeting all of you, and good to see you again, Lana" Tonks said as she hugged the girls "We'll see you soon, I expect."

"Quick, quick," Mrs. Weasley said as she ushered us in "Write. . . . Be good. . . . If you've forgotten anything we'll send it on. . . . Onto the train, now, hurry."

Before I went, Sirius, still as a dog, placed his paws on my shoulders in a fatherly way, but Mrs. Weasley pushed me into the train before it left. "For heaven's sake, act more like a dog, Sirius!" She scolded him as she growled.

"He shouldn't have come here," Hermione said worriedly as we walked around. She was holding hands with Y/N and Snuffles was with Snowball, who was protecting the Niffler from any harm.

"He hasn't seen sunlight in months, Love," Y/N said to her. "It was nice of him to see us off."

"Well," Fred said with his brother next to him. "can't stand around chatting all day, we've got business to discuss with Lee. See you later," The Weasley twins then went off to find Lee somewhere in the train.

"Shall we go and find a compartment, then?" I asked the four as Lana looked at Hermione and Y/N and back at me and Ron.

"Umm," Lana said.

"We're supposed to go to the prefect carriage," Hermione said as she clutched her boyfriend's hand.

"Sorry about that," Y/N said as he scratched his head. "I don't think we have to stay that long, we're supposed to report to the Head Boy and Girl and then patrol the corridors from time to time. I'll try not to be like Percy, Ron." He said as he shook our hands.

"Please don't try to be, mate," Ron smirked a little. "Come on, Harry, we'll wait for them." Before we went, I noticed he glanced at Lana quickly and turned back to me as we entered the compartment with Neville, Luna and Ginny. Luna was reading the Quibbler, which was noticeably upside down.

"Hey, Luna?" I asked her. "Why are you reading that upside down?"

"The Runes article," She said calmly. "But it's alright. I think I'll just wait for my cousins, but I think Hermione and Y/N would talk together with me too. They're quite the pair."

"Yeah, I guess so," Ron said. "I hope I get that kind of thing someday."

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask," I said. "You fancy Lana?"

As I mentioned her name, Ron's face went red as Neville, Ginny and even Luna turned to his direction. Ginny was grinning madly, Neville was surprised and Luna was still smiling.