Chapter 37: The Mark of Death

Y/N POV

All of us walked into the gigantic stadium, where we all gasped in awe of the size of the place. It was massive!

"Seats a hundred thousand," Mr. Weasley said to us. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again . . . bless them."

"Blimey Dad," Ron said. "How far up are we?"

"We'll put it this way," A voice beckoned as my eye glowed with anger. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

"Oh, if it isn't Chief Arsehole." I said as everyone drew their eyes on me as I faced Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy and their son, Draco Malfoy. "What, Lucius? Gonna lecture me? I'll give you a little lecture to your stupid family about Hippogriffs." As my eye kept glowing, Hermione slipped her hand into mine

"You will not speak to my husband that way!" Narcissa said. "My husband --"

"Is very stupid, bigotted and shares the same views as Moldy-Voldy." I interrupted. "Much like the rest of the Malfoys. And I don't give a shit about any of you. So piss off."

"Father, Mother and I are in the minister's box, Lovegood," Malfoy said. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Are you deaf, Draco?" I asked. "Cause I said one: I don't give a shit, and two: Piss off."

They took their leave to join Fudge as the rest of us began to go to the Top Box. Before Hermione and I went up, I stopped as she looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said. "One second." I looked at the box and muttered, "Ventus."

I looked back at Hermione. "Sorry about that. But they're gonna be in for a windy surprise."

"Oh, don't worry about it," She said as she took hold of my hand once more. "You were just trying to defend us. And if I'm being honest, Mr. Malfoy does need a lecture about Magical Creatures. I miss Buckbeak."

"Yeah, but he and Uncle Sirius are safe," I said as she got closer to me.

"Where were you two?" Harry asked as we came up to the Top Box.

"Making Purebloods pissed," I answered. "Malfoy decided to bug us."

"Ugh, can they ever go away," Lana said. "There was a house-elf named Winky here. She's really afraid of being up here."

"But we know about Dobby now!" Harry said. "He wants to be paid for work!"

"That's good, I suppose," I said. "He deserves to be paid, he finally has the chance away from the Malfoys."

"You freed him?" Hermione asked me. "When?"

"Before you came to the Common Room to comfort me," I said. "And after I threatened Malfoy."

"I wish I met Dobby," Hermione said. "He sounds nice."

"Yeah, despite him nearly killing Harry and me accidently," I said. "He's a really kind person."

"It's the Irish!" Fred cried out as streaks of green and white flashed through the sky. People cheered in excited, us included.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George cried out as more voices yelled, "KRUM, KRUM, KRUM!" as the player waved to the crowd. I couldn't help but scowl at him. Hermione noticed and nudged herself closer to me while Snuffles came out and joined us.

"Veela!" Mr. Weasley shouted.

"What are veel --"

As Harry was about to ask, nearly all the boys stared at the woman down on the field as they watched them move. And I say nearly cause I wasn't doing what they were doing.