57). Order V Death Eaters/ End of 5th Year

Y/N POV

"Take the youngest girl and the Mudblood," Bellatrix commanded the Death Eaters. "We'll see how committed Potter and the Lovegoods is as we torture them."

"Oh that's not all," A familiar voice said that I never wanted to hear again in my life. "Dear cousin... Y/N will pay for what he did to me." A Death Eater came into view as he removed his mask with his wand arm, which was now prosthetic with silver-ish fingers and a scar ran through his left eye.

"Oh," I said with a growl while guarding Hermione. "It's Dickhead Nathan. Wish I blinded you after the fact you f***ing stabbed me!"

"I am going to make you wish you weren't born," He retorted.

"And we'll make sure you go to hell." Lana said.

Harry, Ron, Luna and Neville guarded Ginny as Harry pointed his wand at Bellatrix and held the prophecy in the other hand.
"You even try to take it and I'll smash this thing," Harry warned them. To taunt them even more, he chuckled it in the air as Lucius watched in horror. "What kind of prophecy are we talking about here?" He smirked at them.

"Surely you just, Potter?" Bellatrix pondered.

"Not really," Harry said. "How come Voldemort wants it?"

"You dare to speak the Dark Lord's name?" She cackled.

"Who, Voldemort? Oh, yeah, I dare. Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort --"

"SILENCE!" She bellowed. "How dare you utter that name from your half-blood mouth!"

"He's a half-blood too," I said. "And I dare too, just now with Voldemort. I'll say his real name. TOM MARVALO RIDDLE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Bellatrix looked ready to strike me, but I kept going. "Come out, you no-nosed bitch! You chicken, TOM!"

"Control yourself, Bella," Nathan said as he aimed his wand at me.

"What's so special about this prophecy anyway?" Harry asked.

"You mean Dumbledore never told you the reason you bear that scar was hidden here?" Lucius said.

"What?" Harry said as the Death Eaters cackled, Bellatrix being the loudest. Harry turned to us and whispered, "When I give the signal, blast the shelves."

"I can do more than that," I grinned as I looked at Lana, who was reading my mind. "When we cast it, run like hell."

Lucius was dumb enough not to notice and apprently so was Nathan, Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters as they went on about Voldemort. Harry saw our moment and yelled, "Now!"

Lana and I ran into front of the group and shouted, "Protego Diabolica!"