47). Into the Muggle World

Y/N POV

It's been a couple of days since we arrived at Hermione's home. Monica and Wendell let us share with Hermione. Lana was fine with sleeping on the mattress that I used the last time since she knew that we went to sleep together. I did kind of feel bad for Lana, she does have to see me happy but she wanted the same for her too. So Hermione and I made a plan for Lana; we were going to have her and Ron get together.

Lana was happy though, she didn't really dwell on it too much, but we told her we wanted to help, so she let us. Hermione did take us around her neighborhood, we spent a day in the park nearby and met some of her old friends from primary school. Every time it was just Hermione and I, she always had a smile on her face which I loved to see on her face, after most of the time, I'd end up kissing her.

With her parent's permission, she took me to some of her favorite places, like a coffee shop where she'd go to read books and have coffee. I've never had it before, so she told me to try it. Hermione was wearing a yellow sundress, while I wore some dark jeans, a t-shirt, and a light jacket.

"Come on, Y/N," Hermione pleaded. "You'll love it, I promise you."

"Is it like Butterbeer?" I asked her curiously.

"Kind of?" Hermione said. "There are many types of it, you can make it sweet or bitter, I prefer not too bitter."

"I don't know, Love," I said. "I'm really not sure."

"Come on, please?" Hermione asked. "For me?"

"Fine, alright," I gave in. "But only for you."

"Thank you," She smiled at me as she placed her lips on mine. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I kissed her again.

As we got to the cashier stand, Hermione took charge and said, "Two lattes, please." The cashier took our orders as we went to a booth and sat down next to each other. Hermione had snuck her hand in mine as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You know, I'm really glad you and Lana have been staying with us over the summer," She said.

"Really?" I asked her. "I've noticed you've had a smile on your face nearly every time we're together."

"Yeah, I'm really happy about you being here with me," Hermione said. "I did one of the things I've wanted to do with you; Show you around the Muggle World."

"I'm glad you did," I said as I kissed her cheek. "I've been loving this too."

(A/N: I'm not much of a coffee person, but Lattes look so cool, what do they taste like? I want to try them

(A/N: I'm not much of a coffee person, but Lattes look so cool, what do they taste like? I want to try them.)

Soon enough, our drinks came and I took a sip of mine, finding it to taste interesting. I also thought it was kind of cool of this design on the top. Hermione had started to drink hers, causing some to the foam to get on her upper lip. I chuckled a little as I wiped the foam off her lip with my thumb and kissed her on her soft lips while she wrapped her arm around my head and kissed back.