63). Wolf Vs Werewolf

Y/N POV

"There's someone out there," Remus said. "I can smell Greyback, but there's more than one --"

"Nathan's here," I said as I heard his thoughts get closer. "So's Bellatrix."

Then just out the window, the reeds were set ablaze as the rest of the Weasleys came down the stairs and watched. Bellatrix became visible and grinned madly at Mum, who scowled and drew her wand. Dora's eyes filled with anger and she drew her wand as well. They were about to go, but Harry beat them out the door, as Mum watched in horror.

"Harry, no!" She and Mrs. Weasley said.

'Harry, yes!' He thought.

"Goddamn it," I said as I went for my bag and pulled out mine and Lana's overcoats from Dad and threw it to her and I grabbed another thing.

Pettigrew's dagger, but I had modified it to work like a switchblade so it didn't cut me or anyone else. I put in a sheath in my coat as Hermione came closer to me. "Hermione, get the Weasley's and Anne away from here!" I said to her. "Lana and I are going after Harry." She hesitated for a moment before pulling my head and kissing me. "Be safe for me," She said with fear in her voice. "I love you."

"Love you more," I said quickly and kissed her passionately

"Love you more," I said quickly and kissed her passionately. Lana and I nodded at each other as we teleported outside with our rings on our fingers and we found ourselves in front of Nathan.

"Hello again," He growled at us. "You miss me, you little shits?"

 "You miss me, you little shits?"

(A/N: Handler's line for context.)

"We're not mirrors, dickhead," Lana said.

"And what do you got?" I said. "We bested you... twice! And I cut your arm off, what can you do now?"

"This," He grinned as madly as Bellatrix and his prosthetic arm was set ablaze, but didn't burn him. "One of the benefits of being Voldemort's most trusted advisors."

"Oh no, your hand is on fire," Lana said sarcastically. "Whatever shall we do now?"

I quickly froze the fires on his arm as he growled. "Nice trick," I said. "We have more up our sleeves."