66). Return to 4 Privet Drive

Y/N POV

For the past couple of weeks, I've been spending time with Hermione and her family. Ever since Dumbledore's death, things haven't been that great. Mum had gotten over his death, but she was more committed to stop Voldemort with the rest of the Order of the Phoenix. Harry and Lana were preparing for the moment the Order have been planning for weeks on end, but after Nathan's threat, Lana and I had to make sure everyone we cared about was safe.

Lana and I went to Anne's orphanage to ask Grace if she could come with us since her life could be in danger. Since her husband was a wizard, she complied and allowed her to come with us. She was now at the Burrow, where Luna, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley kept her there and safe as she could be. The Weasleys were making sure all their children were safe as well as waiting for Fleur's parents for their wedding. But Hermione's would have been the most difficult.

Since she was the closest to me, Nathan would come after her. And if he couldn't find us... he would most likely go after the Grangers. So Hermione told me that she was going to do something that she had to do to keep her parents safe.

She made the decision... to Obliviate them.

I woke up in the morning with Hermione cuddling next to me, and she had tightly wrapped herself around me in fear of what she had to do. She must have gotten scared of what she has to do and clung on to me. She was practically shaking in her sleep. I turned on my side, wrapped my arms around her, kissed her forehead and combed my fingers through her brown hair. She felt my hands and woke up instantly, but she was still distressed.

"Hey," I said to her and placed my hand on her cheek. "You okay? Hermione?"

She shook her head. "I don't know," She said. "I'm really scared."

"Hermione, it's okay," I said with a kiss. "I understand. And I'm here with you, babe."

She nodded and hugged me tighter. "Can we stay like this for a bit longer? I don't want to go just yet."

"Of course," I hugged her closer to me and kissed her. "Anything for you, 'Mione. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I heard as she buried her head in my chest and kissed me.

A while later, we woke up and got ready. Our things were all packed and Snuffles was resting on our things and I had sent them to the Burrow. I told Hermione that after she obliviates them, I would get them with MACUSA, who I contacted to escort the Grangers to New York, where they would be watched by MACUSA aurors. Hermione picked up the latest issue of the Daily Prophet, which held the news of a Muggle family being murdered.

She kept looking at it as I walked behind her and hugged her. "That's not gonna happen," I said. "Wendell and Monica will be safe in America, trust me. I don't want them to get hurt either."

"I know you do, Y/N," She said. "Besides, if we win the war, how else are we gonna be married?" She chuckled lightly and kissed me until Monica had called for us.

"Hermione, Y/N!" She called. "Your tea is ready, dears."

"C-Coming, Mum," Hermione said as her voice broke and slipped the issue in her beaded bag. We walked down the stairs as Monica saw us coming down and smiled. "There's the lovely couple," she said. "All packed for Y/N's, Hermione?"

They thought Hermione was staying the rest of the summer at my place, but really after this happens, we were going to Privet Drive a few hours later. Moody had some plan for us, so we needed to be ready.

"Are you sure these biscuits are sugar-free?" Wendell said to Monica.

"Quite sure, dear," Monica answered. "See the big bold letters that say 'Sugar Free'? Dead giveaway."