88). Teddy Lupin

Anne POV

It's been a few days since we brought Teddy home, and it's been nice to have him here at Lovegood Manor. When he saw the place, he opened his mouth in amazement and said a single word. "Big."

"Yeah, buddy." I said to him. "It's really big. When I saw it for the first time, I thought the same."

We already had a small room ready for Teddy ready for him, but since he was an infant, we always checked in on Teddy every hour and someone would usually be with him. Today, I woke up a little later and checked in on Teddy. He already woke up as I walked in and smiled gleefully at me. "Hi, Teddy." I said as I got closer to him.

"An-nie." Teddy cooed as I picked him up.

"Well, my name's Anne, sweetie." I said softly. "But at least you're close. Come on, you must be hungry. I'm sure we have some things that you can eat. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Teddy said in a one-word answer.

We went down the stairs and into the kitchen, where breakfast was ready and Mum was cooking and Dad was helping her. Mom's food was pretty good, but from one of the stories she's told about the Horcrux hunt, all she had to cook with was mushrooms and plants. But she's gotten better at cooking with Dad.

I put Teddy in his chair and sat down, talking with Uncle Harry, while Mum and Dad were talking to each other. Since Hermione and Y/N finally knew of the plans, they were talking about the wedding, which would be happening in three weeks. Hermione was getting excited with each coming day, while Y/N just smiled and kissed her. But the two were busy preparing breakfast.

"So, Anne..." Harry said as I stopped playing with Teddy and turned to him. "Your parents told me you invented a potion?"

"Oh, right, I did!" I said to him as Teddy looked at his godfather

"Oh, right, I did!" I said to him as Teddy looked at his godfather. "I actually forgot to ask if you wanted to take it!"

Harry's face turned to confusion as his eyes squinted with his glasses sliding down his nose a little. "Pardon, but what would this potion do?" He asked me.

"Well, it's called, 'The Draught of Blessed Skin', my best friend Jason came up with the name." I said as I got Harry's attention. "It got rid of Dad's scar from Umbridge and Mum's scar from Bellatrix."

"Wait, which scar of your Dad's?" Harry asked me. "The one with 'Monster'? Or the one she cut into our skin?"

"Both, actually." I responded, excitedly. "I had to do tons of research in my free time, Wiggenweld and Polyjuice were the inspiration for it. But since you and Aunt Lana have those scars as well, I could brew another one with Grandma's permission."

"Oh, Anne, I appreciate it." Harry said kindly. "But I don't want you to do that if that takes out any time you'd want to do something else, and I'm sure Lana would say the same."

"No, no, I want to do it!" I insisted. "You and Lana are family to me, so I am willingly wanting to make it!"

"Well..." Harry gave in. "Alright, if you want to, Anne, then I'm okay with that."