Chapter 44: Witch Weekly and Monster

Y/N POV

The morning, I woke up after a good night's sleep without nightmares next to Hermione who was still snuggled next to me as her arms were wrapped around my neck while Snuffles was quietly sleeping in between us. It was really cute, Hermione was softly snoring next to me, so I put my hand to her cheek and kissed her forehead. I heard her groan as the brown-haired beauty woke up and smiled at me.

"Hey," She said softly.

"Hey, you," I said to her as she giggled. "Thank you."

"For what?" She asked with another smile.

"Being here with me," I said as I kissed her. "Whenever I'm with you... all my pain, all my worries go away. All thanks to you, 'Mione."

She rolled on top of me with a giggle. "Always." She added with another kiss. "I'm always gonna be there for you. For the rest of my life too when that time comes too. I love you so much."

(A/N: I will never stop using this gif

(A/N: I will never stop using this gif... NEVER!)

"I love you more," I said as we kissed again. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her body as she giggled even more. I sat up in my bed and continued to kiss her as she did the same. I even felt her hand go in my shirt as her fingers ran over my chest.

"Hermione!" I gasped. "There are children here..." I gestured to Snuffles, who was still asleep.

"Oh, right," Hermione said shyly. "I nearly forgot Snuffles was here." She let go and scooped Snuffles in her arms and rocked him as she sat back down next to me. I wrapped my arm around her as she looked at me and back at Snuffles with a smile on her face.

"I just love our little Niffler baby so much," She said as she gently stroked Snuffles' fur. "And I love you just as much." I kissed her neck as she laughed a little. We sat there for a while watching Snuffles until Harry and Ron walked by. "Oh, are we interrupting something?" Ron asked.

"What's Hermione doing here?" Harry asked.

'Shit.... What am I supposed to say?!' I thought to myself. 'Oh, I know!'

"Oh, Snuffles here was missing his Mummy," I said.

"Y/N told me about it since Snuffles loves us like his own parents," Hermione said. "I was happy to come here and watch Snuffles with Y/N, I didn't even realize that I fell asleep." She took my hand under the sheets as she intertwined her fingers with mine, hoping Harry and Ron bought it.

"Oh, alright then," Harry said. "I guess that makes sense. By the way, Sirius is here in Hogsmeade." He walked over to us with the letter while Hermione still held Snuffles.

Be at stile at end out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges) at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

"He hasn't come back to Hogsmeade?" I asked.