48). The Advance Guard

Harry POV

Dear Mr. Potter,

We have received intelligence that you performed the Patronus Charm at twenty-three minutes past nine this evening in a Muggle-inhabited area and in the presence of a Muggle. The severity of this breach of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery has resulted in your expulsion from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Ministry representatives will be calling at your place of residence shortly to destroy your wand.

As you have already received an official warning for a previous offense under section 13 of the International Confederation of Wizards' Statute of Secrecy, we regret to inform you that your presence is required at a disciplinary hearing at the Ministry of Magic at 9 a.m. on August 12th.

Hoping you are well,

Yours sincerely,

Mafalda Hopkirk.

Improper Use of Magic Office

Ministry of Magic

Well, I'm certainly not well now, am I?

I hate Cornelius Fudge.

After Dudley and I were attacked, I used the Patronus Charm to defend ourselves. What was I supposed to do, let it kiss me?! Ms. Figg took us back to the Dursleys and now this happened. I was sitting in my room waiting for what's to come, but then I spotted something outside my window, which should be impossible.

 I was sitting in my room waiting for what's to come, but then I spotted something outside my window, which should be impossible

A white wolf with what looked like grayish-silver eyes.

And it looked really familiar.

It looked at me with a look and walked away, scanning the neighborhood as an eagle landed where Hedwig's supposed to. And this one looked familiar too.

Wait a minute.. A wolf and an eagle at the same time...

"Lana?" I asked.

'Bingo,' The eagle said in my head, confirming her identity. 'Stay where you are right now, Y/N's looking around to make sure we have everything we need to rescue you.'

"We?" I asked as Lana flew off and the doorbell rang. I don't know what's supposed to be happening, but I came down while the Dursleys were still trying to console Dudley from the Dementor nearly kissing him.

"What did I tell you, boy," Uncle Vernon growled at me. "Stay in your damn room! You keep watching the news down here anyway."

"Well, it changes everyday, you see," I retorted.

"Why you little..." Vernon was interrupted by the doorbell again. "Who keeps ringing my damn doorbell!?"

He got up and walked to the door and imagine his surprise when he opened it to find the same wolf from before sitting there and watching him with a glare.