82. Quidditch Practice and the Special Date

Hermione POV

The next morning, I woke up in our bed to find more of the cutest things that I'd get to see more. Anne was asleep as well as Y/N, but Anne was holding on to Y/N and also held on to my hands which were wrapped around her. It was one of the cutest things I've seen. Since we were all close together, I kissed Anne's head and rubbed Y/N's cheek.

I saw Y/N's face turn to a small smile as his eyes opened and he gently took hold of my hand. "Hey..." He said in a soft tone and kissed my hand. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully." I whispered, hoping not to wake Anne up. "I told you Anne likes to hug us in her sleep." Y/N looked down to find her softly snoring and snuggled on him.

"Aww, she's adorable." Y/N whispered. "That reminds me, I have to talk with Ginny about her trying out." He laughed silently as he brushed some hair that had fallen on Anne's face since she was asleep. "I'm so proud of her, you know? Learning the Patronus charm when she was a first year, becoming an Animagus, and now she's learning Quidditch. I couldn't be prouder of our little pup."

"Spoken like a true father, haven't you?" I chuckled

"Spoken like a true father, haven't you?" I chuckled. "I'm proud of her too. Just proud as you are." Y/N and I sat up in the bed after a while, we did wake a little later, so most people would be awake by now. Y/N got up after a while, grabbed his broomstick and slung it over his back.

"I'll go and see if I can find Ginny." He said before he left. "After that, I'll wait for you both at the pitch, okay with you, Love?"

"Sounds good with me." I said to him. "We'll be there, and I'll let her know about Quidditch when she wakes up." I said as Anne was still asleep. "Do eat something before you ask Ginny, we just woke up."

"Will do." He said as he got closer to me. "Anything else from the future Mrs. Lovegood-Granger?

I giggled a little as he spoke. "More of what you can do for me, babe," I smirked. "Could you give me a good morning kiss?"

He smiled, inched closer and pressed his lips on mine, and they were soft and gentle on mine with more passion and love behind them. As he finished, he smiled again and I hugged him before he left.

"I love you." I muttered in his chest as he returned it and rubbed my back.

"I love you too, Hermione." He said with a kiss on my forehead. Before he left the dorm, he walked back to Anne and kissed her forehead too. "See you soon, pup." He whispered to her.

As he left, I sat in bed as Anne now turned to my side. I waited for a while and soon enough, she stirred awake and faced me. "Hi, Mum." She said softly as I smiled at her.

"Hey, honey." I said just as soft as her. "How did you sleep?"

"It's comfy here." She said as she laid down on my leg. "It's cool you and Dad have a dorm to yourselves."

"Privileges when it's your final year here." I giggled. "Now that I think of it, how will you be when Y/N, Lana and I graduate and won't be here next year?"