52). Dumbledore's Army

Y/N POV

After the initial launch of Dumbledore's Army, we planned to have younger members since they couldn't defend themselves with what Umbridge, so we told more of the Gryffindors like Nigel, Anne and some of the others since they weren't old enough to go to Hogsmeade yet. And speaking of Anne, she's been hanging around Hermione a lot, and she didn't mind at all. She's gotten closer to us and we were the only ones to know she was actually an orphan.

A couple days later, Angelina Johnson came towards and told us the unthinkable. "You won't believe... that Umbridge woman... that is too much!" She said.

"What did she do now?" Harry asked as she lead us to the latest Decree.

By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organization can exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to be a part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately.

I'm really starting to think that "High Inquisitor" is just a fancy-ass name for something worse.

A BLOODY DICTATOR.

"She refused to allow us to reform the Gryffindor team," Angelina said. "We had to go to Dumbledore and Addison to get her to allow it."

"Why was my Mum there?" I asked. "Is she here to keep an eye on Umbridge?"

"I guess so," Angelina said.

"Not only that," Harry said. "But what about the D.A.?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She knows," Harry said. It was now nighttime and Harry and I were pacing around, no doubt Lana was doing the same in the Ravenclaw Common Room, I can hear her thinking now.

"She can't!" Ron said.

"Look, we don't know how many people could have overheard our meeting and told her," Harry said.

"Or someone at the meeting blabbed to her," Ron added.

"They can't," I said. "Mione, Lana and I enchanted the parchment with all the names. No one can betray the D.A. without us knowing."

Harry stopped and smiled at us. "What would we do without you three?"

"Probably get annoyed by Malfoy everyday," I retorted with a grin while Hermione beamed.

'Please help me!' I heard in my head. 'Coming in hot!'

Without thinking, I walked over to the window, I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but I felt like I did. Hedwig arrived at the window but collapsed in my arms.

"Was that you, Hedwig?" I asked the snowy owl as she hooted softly.

"Hedwig!" Harry said, running over to us.

"She's hurt!" Hermione said.

"Harry, we have to take her to Newt," I said. "He'd know what to do." With that, we left the Common Room and made our way to Newt's office. As we arrived at his office, Newt was surprised to find us here at night and Grandma was there too.

"Harry? Y/N?" He asked. "What are you doing here this late?"

 "What are you doing here this late?"