72). Quintet Reforms and the 3 Hallows

Y/N POV

I woke up a while later in the night to the smell of burning wood. I was sleeping with Hermione next to me but being an Animagus, my sense of smell was heightened. Hermione was still asleep and very calm as her body was on top of me. I gently rubbed her back, kissed her forehead and carefully took her arms off me so I could see who was outside, either Harry or Lana. Before I left, I brushed her hair off her face and whispered in her ear, "Love you, Belle," and a small smile grew on her face as she felt my hand and rubbed it before I left.

 Before I left, I brushed her hair off her face and whispered in her ear, "Love you, Belle," and a small smile grew on her face as she felt my hand and rubbed it before I left

I grabbed my shirt, slipped the sleeves over my tank-top and buttoned it up as I walked out to find Lana near the fire with a makeshift stove. She saw me walk out and hugged me as soon as I got close to her. "Hey, Y/N," She said as she stopped and put her hands on my neck. "How are you feeling now? Are you still sick? Hermione told me you had a fever of sorts, you feeling better?"

"Yes, yes, Lana, I'm okay now," I said as I calmed her down. "You don't have to worry."

"Which is why I should worry!" She said in an equally worried tone. "You're my brother, my twin at that! You're going to be married soon, and hopefully, a father to Anne! You know I care about you."

"I know, sis," I said as I hugged her again. "I love you too. Hey. where's Harry anyway?"

"He's taking watch," She said. "He has Hermione's wand, since his broke in Godric's Hollow. He might still be in there. Could you find him?"

"Yeah, I can go and find him," I said as I took my wand. "I'll be back in a few."

"Be safe," She said as she hugged me and I kissed her forehead. "I will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the forest until I got to a frozen lake, but it the water was making small ripples and waves. I looked into the lake and found Harry struggling in the water and I walked around to help him, but the person I least expected had got there first.

Ronald Weasley.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said to him as he pulled Harry out of the water, but he also had something else with him too. The Sword of Gryffindor.

"And also, how the hell do you have that!?" I asked again.

"It was you!" Harry said to Ron as I conjured a towel for him.

"Well, yeah," Ron said. "Bit obvious, I'd think."

"And the doe," He said. I was so confused, what the hell. "That was you as well!"

"No," Ron said. "I reckoned it was you."

"Are you both idiots?!" I asked. "Harry, yours is a stag and Ron's is a dog. Also, what the fuck are you talking about?"

Both of them explained what had happened. Somehow, a doe patronus had come and guided Harry to the Lake with the Sword of Gryffindor. Along with that, the Horcrux was trying to drown Harry. As we looked at the locket, it twitched.