Chapter 1: A incoming lighting storm

Sun rises as we view the beach as the ocean is moving in and out of shores as the ocean geentally moves as we move across the shores until we see a hedgehog laying between shore and the ocean unconscious and not moving.

Then there was a grunt as the hedgehog slowly open his eyes and once wide open he sees a crap looking at him before clapping his claws and crawls away as the hedgehog slowly sats up pressing his hands onto the sand and shaking his head before standing up.

He slowly stands up but once up he looks around to see a forest in front of him followed by a long beach each going left and right.

Y/n: Where I'm I?

Y/n touches his head trying to remember how he got here but no such luck. Then he spotted someone glowing on his right hand and he looks at it and it was a blue Emerald like crystal that is glowing as Y/n stare at it.

 Then he spotted someone glowing on his right hand and he looks at it and it was a blue Emerald like crystal that is glowing as Y/n stare at it

Y/n: What is this thing? Why do I feel I'm supposed to protect this thing?

Y/n looks right and knows he can't wait here any more so he start walking to where he mite end up. He walk through the sandy shores hoping to find civilization so he may rent a hotel or ask someone where he is at.

During the walk Y/n looks at the blue Emerald and could feel something in it but don't know what it was.

Y/n: (thought) Why can't I remember how I got here? Morr importantly, where did I come from?

Hw then gets flashes of another Hedgehog and this mysterious Hedgehog blasting him with something and then Y/n was back in reality as he thought to himself.

Y/n: (thought) That Hedgehog? Who was he and....is he the one that I can't remember anything? If so then....where is he now?

Then he spotted a road and Y/n runs over to it and see a dirt road that leads to somewhere, possibly civilization so he walk through the dirt road and after a while of walking he stop at a hill and see a town in the distance with people there.

Y/n races over to the town and after a while he stumbled into town as he sees many people walking by and some doing some work. Y/n walks through town and looks for a hotel he can stay or possibly someone that may tell him about this Emerald he found.

He then spotted a jewellery store so he enters the store and there was a ding when he open. He step inside and a old turtle mobius man appear out behind the counter as Y/n walks up to him.

Old guy: (smile) Hello sir how may I help you today?

Y/n: I just came and I wanna know if you know about any jewellery you know of?

Old guy: Of course, I've seen many people come by and sell me some jewelry and I know right away what it is (chuckle).

Y/n: Well I don't know you can believe me or not but I woke up by the beach with no memory and I have this on my hand.