Chapter 50: Your biggest fan!

We can hear a clock ticking as we see a small bit nice room filled with some books around it along with a couch in the middle of the room along with a chair that is facing the couch as we can see a familiar person laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling while we can also see someone sitting on the chair facing with his patient as we see a veiw of the patient which is Y/n as a familiar voice can be heard as he ask Y/n while he's looking up at the ceiling.

???: So have you been enjoying your time here on this island?

Y/n: Yeah I mean it's very much peaceful and everyone seems to be nice to me.

???: That's good to hear it. Have you gotten any of those dreams during the pass three months or so?

Y/n: Yeah and I'm starting to get these dreams far more now then usual.

???: Well how's about you tell me about these dreams?

Y/n: Well.....in my dream I was in a garden but not my garden, a different garden. I was surrounded by these beautiful flowers that is so colourful that you might notice it in the sky. I was enjoying myself when this someone came up to me and talked to me.

???: Any idea who this person was?

Y/n: She's female and I think she's in the same race as Knuckles I think? I couldn't tell. All I do know however that she makes me happy when she's around me.

???: Is she by any chance the person you loved?

Y/n: I....I don't know but I believe she's like a mother to me. She spoke to me like she was proud of me like any mother would to their children when they did something good. Anways then I was standing in front of the Mastee Emerald and I don't know why but.....I think he was telling me something.

???: How can you tell?

Y/n: There was these voices. Whispers that said many things all around me. They sound.....familiar to me but all I can make out was all of them saying "Remember who you are." Whatever that ment?

???: Well unfortunately this is the time we have but we are making progress.

Y/n: That's good to hear. Thanks Orbot.

We see it was Orbot as Y/n leaves the couch and walk out and head to the counter where Cubot is there as Y/n hands him the payment.

Cubot: Thanks for coming Y/n! It's very nice to have you here.

Y/n: (smile) No problem Cubort. You two take care.

He make his leave as we see him within a nice village that is far away from what is happening out there. It's in a isolated island that not many kingdoms aren't aware of after the war. It was founded by Mayor Fink who is the Mayor of the village as we see Y/n walk pass a small market place as he was just minding is own business as people pay no attention to him.

Soon he felt kinda hungry so he decided to grab some lunch at Meh burgers. He gets in line like everyone else and soon he got to the counter and asked Dave his order and a few minutes later he gets his meal.

Y/n: Thanks Dave.

After that he looks around for a seat and sees that the seats are packed. However he find one that there is only one person sitting so he make his way over and ask the female Dolphin.

Y/n: Say is it alright if I can sit here? The seats are kinda packed here?

???: Oh sure thing no pro-

When she turn to see Y/n she nearly drop her burger as she was shocked while Y/n looks at her in confusing and asked.

Y/n: Um are you okay?