Chapter 9: Remember the floating Island

Within the Freedom fighter HQ within a room holds the now two Chaos Emeralds and they are one step away of getting five more and it will be done.

Within the room was Sally and Nicole before Sonic came into the room and said while he walks up Sally.

Sonic: Seems that Y/n did a great job dealing with metal Sonic and gotten that Chaos Emerald.

Sally: Agree, now we just need five more and it will be done.

Nicole: If Eggman hasn't managed to get them all five of them.

Sally: Agree. We have Shadow and team dark searching for the Emeralds but we need more help.

Sonic: Why not ask Knuckles for help? He is very good at tracking down the Emeralds so why not ask him for help?

Sally: We can't. He's worried that Eggman might capture the Master Emerald and use it.

Sonic: Oh right, I forgot.

Nicole: What about we have someone to keep an eye on while he is away. We can have three or two members of the Freedom Fighters guard the Emerald while Knuckles is with us and after that the Master Emerald is safe while Knuvles help us track down the Emerald.

Sonic: That's a good idea.

Sally: Yeah but who will willing to guard the Emerald for a while?

Sonic: Why not ask Y/n and Tangle for help. Besides, they need a break from the fight so why not.

Sally: I guess that's true. Nicole contact Knuckles and tell him we need to talk.

Nicole: Understood.

Then Nicole vanished and Sally turns to Sonic.

Sally: Go find Y/n and Tangle and tell them we have a mission for them.

Sonic: (smile) On it.

Then Sonic dashes off to find the two of them and tell them about the new mission they have.

(Meanwhile)

Within the towns of Knothole we see Y/n sat down at a bench drinking a smoothie and beside him was Tangle and she drink her smoothie until she gotten brain freeze and place her hand onto her head.

Y/n: You alright Tangle?

Tangle: Yeah I'm good. Just thinking about how awesome we did at sunset city.

Y/n: Yeah it was. We saved a lot of lives and Shirmu and Ava even join the Freedom Fighters and have their first jobs.

Tangle: (smile) Yeah, their pretty nice and hope to see them someday.

Y/n: (smile) Same.

Y/n drink his smoothie a bit and Tangle see something is on Y/n's mind and asked.

Tangle: Hey you alright? You look a bit troubled by something?

Y/n: I'm sorry I just.....for a while I still have no clues about my past and I even have no idea where to start.

Tangle: Don't worry, I'm sure we will find our about your past and we get it back for you.

Y/n: Thanks but have this second thought in my head and..... I really don't know if I really wanna know about my past. What if I'm a cruel person or a theif or something bad. I'm kinda afraid to know aboit who I was before I lost my memory.

Tangle knows what he means by that so she wraps her tail around him to pull him a small hug and said.

Tangle: (small smile) Hey, even if you were a cruel person or did something bad, we can help, we're your friends and we always help you no matter what.