Chapter 69: Anti Mobius (Arc 4)

We over see an all out battle within Anti Metropolis as Scourge sents out all his forces to push back all of his now enemies so he can gain control over other worlds. Little does he know that all of it was planned out as we see Y/n, Dr Kintobor, Anti-Mimic and Anti-Starline cutting the bars of the sewer and once the sewer bars open they climb on inside and rush through the sewer as explosions shook above them, pouring down dust as they kept on going.

Dr Kintobor: It seems your plan is going well Y/n.

Y/n: This will give us enough time to find the dimensional device and destroy it before Scourge could ever use it.

Anti-Mimic: What if there are guards protecting it?

Y/n: Then we can take them all out before they can even have a chance to sound the alarm.

They keep moving through the sewer and soon find a sewer lid which Y/n opens it a bit and peak out to see they were in the middle of the street as he duck down when a tank rolled  over them follow by marching from Scourge's soldiers as they march on by.

After a moment of silence Y/n peaks out and sees the ghost is clear so they pout out of the sewer and quickly hide within an alleyway and have a good veiw at the castle which is heavily protected.

Y/n: Starline, can you teleport us inside the castle?

Anti-Starline: I-I can try but I might hurt.

Y/n: Well you could just open a portal that doesn't allow us to fall.

Anti-Starline: Okay then. Here goes.

He reach out his glove and a portal opens in front of them qnd given them a veiw at the otherside to see the kitchen so they hop on through and look around and see that the kitchen is clear.

Anti-Mimic: So where do we go to get to the dimensional gate device thingy?

Dr Kintobor: If I am correct we must be at the 1st floor of the castle. So we need to go up in hopes to get to the throne room.

Y/n: Then that's where we will go. Come on we gonna hirry and-

???: (radio) H-H-Hello? C-Can someone hear me? Y/n? Y-Y/n is that you?

Y/n: (surprised) Nicole? Or is that Anti Nicole?

Nicole: (radio) No its me! The real Nicole and thank Mobius your safe.

Y/n: What are you doing here?!

Nicole: (radio) We came here to rescue you but we gotten ambushed and now they are unconscious.

Y/n: Whose with you?

Nicole: (radio) Sally, Tangle, Sonic, Zonic, Tails and Amy. We're trapped at the dungeon and we need your help.

Y/n: Wait, Zonic? You know what never mind that. I'm on my way just hold on.

He then turns to Dr Kintobor and tells him and the rest.

Y/n: My friends need my help. I have to go and save them. You three gonna be okay on your own?

Dr Kintobor: Of course we will. Now go and save your friends. We'll destroy the dimensional gate and meet you outside.

Y/n: Right. Good luck.

Then Y/n race out and head to the dungeon while Kintobor, Anti-Mimic and Anti-Starline head to the throne room to destroy the dimensional machine.

(Later)

Y/n arrived at the dungeon as he walk through the hallways of the dungeon only to not find his friends anywhere which worried him. He then stood in the middle of the hallway and looking around when suddenly a large trap door opens below him and he fell in. After a short fall he land hard onto the ground and slowly get up with a groan as he shake his head.