Chapter 35: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 2)

It was the middle of the night as we see Whisper and Y/n laying on top of a hill and looking at the bunker where a mimic would be in. Y/n looks through his binoculars and see no guards outside or anyone as far as he can see. He and Whisper think this could be a trap so they need to act quietly in order to enter inside the bunker and-

Tangle: Sneak-Sneak-Snkea~!

Tangle appear behind them walking towards them in a sneaky way while the two breath in a sigh.

Y/n: Um you do realise we're trying to Sneak into the base withoit being spotted right?

Tangle: (smile) Yeah sorry.

He just smiled while shake his head while both he and Whisper stood up.

Y/n: So good news, it looks like he doesn't have any army that can shoot us down. Bad news is it might be a trap.

Tangle: So we go in anyways?

Whisper: (whisper) Yes.

Y/n: Say Whisper can you mask see through inside that building?

Whisper: (whisper) Yes but Unfortunately I can't see what's inside.

Y/n: Damn. Even if we back him into a corner, he might have something planned once we did.

Whisper: (whisper) Agree.

Tangle: So would it be best we back off and plan another way?

Whisper: (whisper) No. Its now or never.

Y/n: Agree. All we have to do is stick together and not get lost.

Tangle: (smirk) Sounds like the plan! Let's do this!

The trio make theie way towards the bunker while they can't feel but being watch as they get close to the bunker. Once at the bunkers entrance Tangle use her tail to open the door and they enter inside. Inside was bigger then what they thought to be when they first see the bunker. There were lots of supply's that were stacked and left there during and after the war.

Y/n sees dust appear on the boxes as he walk over to one of them, open one and pull out what looked like a robot arm as he turn to the rest.

Y/n: Looks like this bunkers is for spare parts and robot replacement until Eggmans death. You think this might be Mimic's hide out?

Whisper: Maybe but we should stay focused.

Tangle: Great! I'll go high and see what I can find.

Before Whisper could tell her something, Tangle was already on the shelves as she give them a thumps up for good luck while Y/n smiles.

Y/n: (thought) Same old Tangle.

Y/n: Guess we should be looking for him from the ground right?

Whisper nodes and the two start their walk through the bunker. Whisper aimed around making sure they won't be spotted and while they walk Y/n decide to ask Whisper.

Y/n: So how dose Mimic know you? Were you two once rival's during the war?

Whisper: (whisper) Its.....Its a long story.

Y/n: I see. But still I wanna know, dose he havethe technology to changed into anyone he wants or dose he have actual powers?

Whisper: (whisper) Actual powers. Which is why we must be careful. Who know what he can turn into and try to trick us.

Y/n: Right. Let's just hope he doesn't have any more surprises for us.

She Agree as they keep on moving while a figure appears behind them as he watches them move before disappeared from the darkness.