Chapter 47: The Freedom civil war (Arc 2)

Things have gone even more worse then Y/n or anyone had ever thought of. After the court house explosion, King Elias have his guards to arrest half of Knothole's citizens for siding with Armadeus disbite some not apart of it, the guards took them away and lock them up in prion. The citizens were shocked by this but either they do rise up and riot they will end up just like Armadeus and many others in prison.

Disbite them following the laws the guards will do everything in their power to make sure all citizens will follow the law, even by putting on posters that shows how corrupt Armadeus and his followers were and how they will pay for their crimes.

We see Y/n looking at one of the posters and can't believe this is happening as he looks at the poster and then walk off. Usually tne streets will be filled with many people that were talking, laughing and partying but now the streets were slient and no one dared to talk to each other in fear the guards might take this as a act of treason and throw them in prison.

Male citizen: Wait! I didn't do nothing!

Y/n looks over to see two guards pull a citizen out of his home and start uo beat him up which Y/n forms ans fist and walks over to them.

Y/n: Leave him alone at once! This is not how we do this!

The guards stopped to stare at him and then walk off. Y/n rush over and help him up.

Y/n: You okay sir?

Male citizen: Just stay away from me! I thought you were the freedom fighters.

He then walks off as he watch him go and lend out a sigh and turn and head to a nearest park. Once there he sat down near a lake and looks at the lake as he sat there in slient, trying to wash away everything that has been happening but he can't. He just can't get rid of everything that is happening and he just wish all of this was all a dream, just a bad dream so he can wake up and see everything is alright.

But this is reality and he can't escape it. Then Elisa appear behind Y/n as he sees him troubled so he walks up next to him and sat next to him.

Elisa: Hey there Y/n.

Y/n:......What do you want?

Elisa: I just came here to.....get my mind off of things.

Y/n: How your arresting half of Knothole?

Elisa: Listen.......I'm sorry about all of this and I'm trying my best but.....I just....(sigh) I just-

Y/n: (anger) Your just what? Ruining people's lives, forcing everyone to follow by your law! HAVE TO LOCK UP EVERYONE THAT USED TO BE OUR SIDD FOR YEARS ONOY FOR YOU TO BETRAY THEM AND LOCK UP THEIR FAMILIES, FRIENDS AND CLOSE ONES JUST FOR WHAT, JUSTICE? HOW IS ALL OF THIS JUSTICE TO YOU!!!!

His yelle echo throughout the park as Y/n breaths heavily while sparks of electricity appear around him as Elisa put his head down and turn to the lake as Y/n sighs and sat back down.

Y/n: I-I'm sorry. It's just.....After everything we been through in the end we are now fighting at each other. Fighting our own friends. This has to stop.

Elisa: I agree but I just.....I just can't.

Y/n: Why? Your the king? You can apologise to everyone and have your guards to step down and release Tails parents.

Elisa: That would have be easy if it wasn't for......

Y/n: Wasn't for wha-

???: There you are.

The two turn to see Maximilian and Starline as Elisa stood up as Maximilian tells his son.

Maximilian: We must go son. We have important things to do.