Chapter 13: Casino night Tournament (Arc 3)

The next round begins as people cheered in their seats and yelling as explosions are seen on the fighting ring and then we see Jawels flying around in a panic and nearly getting blown up by Beans bombs as he throws them at her while she flies around in a panic and soon gets behind a rock and taking breaths to calm herself and tells herself.

Jawels: Maybe this was a bad idea to be part of a fighting tournament. Including against someone who had bombs out fo nowhere!

Then a bomb lands next to her which she scream as the bomb blows up and Bean continues to throw bombs at Jawels while we see Y/n, Tangle, Mighty and Ray watching this and they are cheering on for Jawels and hopes she'll be alright.

Mighty: Um dose your friend know how to fight?

Tangle: (smirk) Of course she dose.

Boom!

Tangle: Okay maybe a little.

Mighty: Well, let's hope she'll be alright out there.

Y/n: She can do this. I know she can.

Then another explosion follow by Jawels being thrown and crashed onto a wall and fell onto the ground and after that the bell rang and Bean wins this battle.

Y/n: Or maybe not.

(Short while later)

We see them checking up on Jawels at the medical room and she is seen laying in bed with some bandages on her and try not to move too much.

Jawels: This is gonna be the last time I'm taking part of a fighting tournament.

Tangle: (smile) Well look at thr bright side, at least your flight is pretty fast.

Jawels: Guess so.

Ray: A-Are you g-g-gonna be a-alright?

Jawels: I'll be fine. The doctor said I just need some rest and wait for it to get healed.

Y/n: Well get some rest Jawels, you did well.

Jawels: (blush) Th-Thank you Y/n and your next match will be Honey right?

Y/n: Looks like it and I'm actually wonder who tough she might be.

Tangle: Probably super tough since he beat Rough and Tumble when we first came in.

Y/n: Yeah so my fight with her will be tough.

Then the door opens and they turn to see Coconus came to the room and asked Y/n.

Coconuts: Breezie would like to see you Y/n in private.

Y/n: Um sure is there a problem?

Coconuts: Just she wants to see you.

Y/n: Alright. See ya guys.

He gose with Coconuts and once that they enter a elevator and once the door shut the lift takes them to the top floor and soon after the doors open and the two step into Breezie's office as we see hear facing away from them and looking out of her window while taking a sip of her drink and once they walk up to her desk she tells Coconuts.

Breezie: Nice work. You may leave now.

Coconuts bows before he left the room. Y/n sat down and so dose Breezie as she turns to him with a smirk on her face.

Breezie: (smirk) So how is your time here? Feel relaxed?

Y/n: Guess so. Is there any problem that you want me to help?

Breezie: Indeed actually. I believe those bounty hunters that Eggman sent are on to something. Are security footage below the casino was cut in mysterious reason and we believe they are up to something.