Chaoter 14: Casino Night tournament (Arc 4 Final)

The Casino night is under attack by Eggmans army as ee see his bots marching to the street blasting and blowing up everything while everyone make a run for it while some were unlucky and get captured by some and taking away.

The robots were marching through the street when a shadow appear below them and it was getting bigger and bigger so they look up and suddenly there was a huge crash follow by dust while the other robots turned and see Y/n on the floor and on top of the now broken bots as he slowly open his eyes and calls out.

Y/n: Ow.

He slowly stand up and swipe off the dust off of him before he looks around and see Eggman's bots staring at him which he nervously chuckles and asked.

Y/n: ( nervously chuckle) Hey there guys. Don't mind me, just gonna go back up there if you don't mind.

But they aim their blasters at Y/n which he sighs to himself and suddenly Sonic also fell off but unlike Y/n he pained dashes at the bots around Y/n and once that he lands next to Y/n.

Y/n: Man I got to learn your skills.

Sonic: (smirk) Well here's one advice. First time you two to spine dash may heard your head.

Y/n: Make sense.

Then something crashes near them and they turn to see Shadow fighting Neo Metal Sonic ad Neo Metal Sonic dodges Shadows blows until Neo Metal Sonic grabs his fist and chucks him away which Sonic catches just in time.

Shadow leaps off of Sonic and stand next to him with Sonic asking Shadow.

Sonic: (smirk) What? Not a thank you?

Shadow: Tch.

Sonic: (smirk) I can take that as a thank you.

Y/n: So how can we get the chaos Emerald off of Neo Metal Sonic?

Shadow: We need to hit him as hard as we can until his power has been drawned, leaving him weak.

Sonic: And we just pull the Choas Emerald out of him? You know he'll might try to do something to get the upper hand or something that be harder for us to get the Emerald.

Y/n: He has a point.

Shadow: In that case what's your idea then?

Y/n: Well since Neo Metal Sonic he using the chaos engery to power himself up, maybe we can override his systems.

Sonic: Like give him more chaos engery? Would that make him stronger?

Y/n: Yes but too much so will override his core and body and soon he'll exploded.

Sonic: (smirk) Sounds like a good plan. I'm in.

Shadow: Hmm let me try some.

He then fires a chaos spear at Neo Metal Sonic but Neo Metal Sonic reach out its hand and grabs the spear and then exorbitant into his hand and into his body.

Shadow: Looks like he can exorbitant my chaos powers. Give me time to charge up my chaos spear and maybe enough might do.

Sonic: (smirk) Alright! Let's do it, to it!

Sonic dashes over and spine dashes at Neo Metal Sonic which made Neo Metal Sonic stumble back and then Y/n rushes over and take out his burst wipon and fire four fire balls at him but he moves out of the way and homming attacks Y/n senting him flying by Sonic grabs his arm.

Y/n sees this and he start to spine him downwards and soon he throws Sonic towards Neo Metal Sonic and he forms a spin ball and rams Neo Metal Sonic follow by Y/n summon his drill wispon and dive down to the ground and went under.