Chapter 60: A heroes return (Arc 4 final)

Throughout most areas of the world we see Zombots enter many cities, towns and villages, spreading their metal virus liquid everywhere they have touched including anyone else that got near to them. They continue to spread the metal virus within no one cannot do nothing but except theie fate as we see a group of survivors hiding within a small shop while Zombots found them and trying to break through.

A group of survivors ready themselves with Wispons and other weapons they can find. We see a mother kneeling down to bith of her children, kiss them on the forheads and hugged them as the Zombots were about to break in.

All of a sudden there was electric wave that hits the shop and all power suddenly turned on around them including the TV as well. They were confused at first, thought the power went off a while ago.

Then they hear growns and they all peaked out of the windows to see the metal virus is burning off of the Zombots and the infection Mobians changed back to normal. They were shocked by this and look around to see metal virus burning and all over the world, the electric shockwave is killing all the Metal virus, shutting down the nano bots within and killing the virus and turning everyone who is infected back to normal.

We then cut back to Angel Island as we immediately see Conquest getting punched by Hyper Y/n and was sent flying back but Hyper Y/n appear behind him and grabs him behind the head and then slammed him onto the ground, creating a huge creator follow by a "boom!"

Hyper Y/n slowly gets up and see Conquest laying on the ground while his body sparks out of electricity as Hyper Y/n stare at him a bit and then heard a familiar voice calling out to him.

???: Y/n?

His eyes widen and looks over to see Sally and everybody else was back to normal and they were staring at Hyper Y/n. He disappeared only to reappear in front of Sally which Sally cannot believe it is him and slowly reach her hand and touched his left cheek and then smiled with tears in her eyes.

Sally: (tears) It is you! Y/n my god I am so so sorry! I should have helped. I've should hav-

Hyper Y/n: No. I left all you to be in this nightmare instead of being with you all. I'm the one that should be sorry.

Elisa: No. It was my fault, I've should have realised I was played and in the end you left while I made you as a criminal. This was my fault.

Amadeus: If anything should be blamed it's me. I shouldn't have started a riot from the beginning. It was reckless of me and you wouldn't have lifted if i was smarter enough and done something instead of starting a riot. I'm sorry Y/n.

Maximilian: I think we all should apologise for Y/n for not listening to him in the first. We were all arguing each other and yet Y/n is the only one that is trying to keep us together and still believe the freedom fighters code. We should have listened to him after all the things he have done.

Knuckles: He was a great guardian and shown to be less patient then Sonic.

Shadow: He is a well trained person and a person I can trust.

Silver: (smile) Yeah and he saved the future and bring peace!

Cream: (smile) He's a very nice person and always took care with me and Cheese all the time.

Cheese: Cho.

Whisper: You helped me go through the traumas of my past and help me to move on. (Smile) I was alone all these years until I've met you.

Tangle: (smile) Your a great team leader and great person to hang out with!

Sonic: (smile) You've changed us Y/n, all of us. You've risk your life time after time just to save us and make us happy. I may do the same to you in thr future.