Chapter 75: Black Arm war (Arc 1)

We see Y/n at the power plant as we see him restoring power to a nearby town after they lose their power a week ago. He gently use his electricity powers to start up the powe and after a while it came back on. The power is restored and the town has its power back as he turn and see the power coming back on.

Tangle: Nice work, your making it more easier.

Then Tangle and Whisper came over as he smiled with a node in a agreement.

Whisper: I wonder what cost the power to be cut off?

Y/n: The workers told me there was a bolt of lighting that hit the power plant but the strange part being there was no storm.

Tangle: Odd. Well it's fixed anyways so who cares right?

Y/n: Guess that's true. As long no one isn't harmed while the power was out, everything is fine.

Tangle: (smile) Yep! So where should we do since that's our job done?

Whisper: What about we go bowling?

Tangle: (smile) Sounds fun! Besides I'm gonna show you two the power of my tail when it comes to bowling.

Y/n: (chuckle) Let's not go overboard with our powers or abilities.

Tangle: (giggle) Yeah your right. But still, let's go.

He agree and they head off back to Metropolis so they can play some bowling.

(Later)

We see Y/n driving through the streets of Metropolis with Tangle and Whisper as they are heading to the bowling place as Tangle then ask him.

Tangle: Since when you know how to drive?

Y/n: (smirk) Tails show me some driving lessons and some pilot lessons. Surprisingly enough this car was in my garage. Nicole told me she forgot to tell me that I own a car while i was in a coma.

Whisper: (smile) It's pretty good.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks.

Tangle: (smile) You know this is actually a very peaceful day. No more Eggman, no more evil robots, no more parallel dimensions with evil counter parts of ourselves or no ancient threats from the past. This feels great and there is nothing to ruin this day.

Y/n and Whisper knew something bad would happen after Tangle said that but after a while of silence there was nothing.

Y/n: Huh.....nothing.

Whisper: Guess you are right Tangle.

Tangle: (smile) Look just because I said "There is nothing to ruin this day." That doesn't mean nothing will ruin this day. Not always. Now let's go and have some-

Suddenly something crashed onto the street with a huge blast as cars were sent flying as Y/n turns to car to dodge the flying cars only to lose control and crashed into a parked car.

Airbags was deployed that protected Y/n and Tangle at the front as Whisper sat up and shake her head while Y/n and Tangle also shake off the impact.

Tangle: Okay maybe I was wrong.

Whisper: What was that?

Y/n: Not sure. I'll check it out.

He open his door and leave his car to see only to see something shoot out of the smoke and crashed into a truck. He rushes over as the figure fell onto one knee and once close he recognised the person to be Silver.

Y/n: (shocked) Silver! What happened to you?

Silver: Stay back! This is may fight! I have to defeat him before he will destroy us all.