Chapter 67: Anti-Mobius (Arc 2)

We see Y/n standing there looking soo confused as he find himself at what he believes is a factory but instead it was filled with plants, trees and grass like life within Dr Kintobor's main base as he looks around, not sure what he is seeing is real or fake.

He gets close to a tree and touches the tree and its indeed real, including the wood including the grass on his feet as he can feel the grass and how good the smell is as he looked around seeing Kintobor's robots watering them, planting new flowers and feeding the birds.

Y/n: (thought) Okay I must still be unconscious or still drugged because this is too weird.

Dr Kintobor: (smile) I see you found our garden? What do you think?

He then walked over to Y/n as Y/n looked around in shock and then reply.

Y/n: I mean this is amazing but at the same time kinda freaky. No offence.

Dr Kintobor: (smile) Oh do not worry, I totally understand what you mean. You never suspected your enemy doing all of this.

Y/n: Yeah.

Dr Kintobor: (smile) Say let's walk and chat. Maybe we can strengthen our friendship if we walk and chat.

Y/n: Um sure, that sounds nice.

Dr Kintobor is happy as they walk through the garden. They were walking through a nice path, meeting Kintobor's robots who waved to them as they walk pass while Dr Kintobor and Y/n waved back to them.

Dr Kintobor: I can tell you have many questions on what's going on here do you?

Y/n: Yeah like what is this crazy world, who is this Scourge and why are my friends look and act.....so evil.

Dr Kintobor: Well as you may or may not know this is not your world. This is a world where evil has taking over the world and the holy hope is there is those who wishes to fight for justice.

Y/n: Which is you?

Dr Kintobor: Not just me. My allies within the Light Legion is still fighting to protect our world from Scourge and his empire.

Y/n: (thought) Light Legion? Wait. Are they basically the Dark Legion but fight for good? Huh, interesting.

Y/n: So how did you form your version of the freedom fighters?

Dr Kintobor: It all started many years ago when I see Scourge's evil rule. I've watched as he ruined not only the lives of others but thid planet as well. I've watched as he and his army rain apon anyone and no one has the courage to stand up to them. No one except for me. I may not be a general of war however i cannot stand by and watch as Scourge and his army ruining other peoples lives so I form my own army to fight back. I wish to bring peace, justice and hope to this world and everyone will be happy ams safe.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa! That's very touching.

Dr Kintobor: (smile) Thank you. We actually over heard their plan which involves around you so it was a lucky think Starline teleported you here where you will be safe.

Y/n: (smile) Well I'm thankful for the save. Still we is Scourge's plan and what does it have to do with me?

Dr Kintobor: Only the most evil thing Scourge has ever planned. Please, follow me and we will show you.

(Minutes later)

We see the two in a room with a hologram table as Anti Starline opens up a hologram of a huge device as he tells Y/n.

Anti Starline: This is dimensional wrap ring. This device is created to punch through different dimensions across the multiverse and can be use as a bridge to connect each dimension. According to our readings, it's a ancient tech.