Chapter 15: A date with a singer

It was a bright a shinning morning within Knothole and we hear someone humming within one house and we hear this humming within a bedroom ad she is getting dress.

Mina was looking at herself in the mirror while she is getting changed she looks at herself in the mirror and winks to herself before saying to herself.

Mina: (smile) Cute as ever girl . (Giggle)

She then heard her mom calling out for her which she left her bedroom and came down the steps to see her mother cooking breakfast for them. She still trapped within a robot like shell but she was free from Eggman's control and now living with Mina still as her mother as she set her breakfast on the table while Mina sat down and enjoy her breakfast.

Mina: (surprised) Whoa this looks pretty good mom, thanks.

Isabella: Thank you. I really wish I would have join you but if only I can be free with this metal shall. Still I am glad you still like my cooking.

Mina: (smile) It's no problem Mom.

Isabella: So what adventures is my little girl gonna do today?

Mina: (chuckle) You sounded like I always go and get myself in trouble.

Isabella: Yeah guess so but still, what are your plans for today?

Mina: I actually wanna find someone who saved me during a concert last night.

Isabella: Who?

Mina: Not sure who but I was happy he was there to catch me and he is really nice when we first met.

(Flashback)

It was late at night and we see a crowd of people listening to Mina signing as she dance around on stage while people cheered for her.

She was having a blast at it and once the song ends she dose a finishing pose which everyone cry out of joy as Mina smiled back and tells the crowd through the microphone.

Mina: (smile) Thank you everyone for coming for tonight! I hope you are have a great night and-

She takes one step and suddenly she slipped and fell off the stage with a crowd of people gasp in fear she might get hurt while she led out a scream and ready for the impact but she slowly open her eyes to see she didn't land on the ground.

???: That was a close call.

She looks to see Y/n catches her before she hits the ground with a friendly smile on his face while he asked her.

Y/n: (smile) You okay? You didn't get hurt did ya?

Her heart skip a beat when they lock eyes with a small blush appear on her cheek as Y/n set her down and Y/n asked again.

Y/n: (smile) You okay? Your not saying anything?

She nods ti her response still blushing a bit but Y/m smiles which she find his smiles very cute and her heart race more  and start to have feelings towards Y/n in that night.

(Flashback ends)

Mina was thinking about that night while Isabella sees this and sat down and tells teased her in a cheerful way.

Isabella: It looks like my daughter may have a crush with a fan.

Mina: (blush) Mom it's not like that!

Isabella: I'm just kidding but for real, that young man must be very nice to catch you. If he wasn't there, who knows what will happen to you.

Mina: Yeah but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to thank him but today I will and maybe I'll hang out with him.